Sign in to follow this  
TREESTANDMAN

Lost my job today

Hello all,

I was let go from my Job today as a Senior Mortgage Consultant with Chase. If anyone knows of any positions available in this type of work I would really appreciate a reply or pm. I've been in the Home equity/Mortgage business for about 7 years now and I am very knowledgeable about mortgages and finance.

Thanks in advance!!

Sincerely,

Mike Udall

Mike, Sorry to hear about your job loss...it sucks looking for a new job. I lost my job in mid April and it took me about 6 weeks to find another one, and I felt lucky to get it, I am in accounting. They say that accounting is one of the more secure type jobs out there.

My prayers will be with you to find something soon.

Kathi

Sorry to hear that.

Maybe try one of the companies doing loan modifications?

Good luck.

Wow Mike I'm really sorry to hear that my brother. Did you already check other banks in your area or state?

Ernesto C

Mike, Check out wells fargo. I know they have hired some people within the last couple months. Check on there website for home mortgage consultants. David

Just move North, Mike! I know a place! ;) You will be much happier here.... ;)

Mike, I talked a friend of mine she works at Wells Fargo. She told me you need to go WellsFargo.com

and click on career oportunities.

Ernesto C

Mike

I'd suggest you join and check out "linked-in".com if you are not already a member. I know several people who have found positions though this networking website.

Search the groups for your area of expertise and you may just find an open position in your area.

Good Luck

Sorry about the job Mike, I hope you find another real soon, and I wish you and your family the best. Take care and God Bless