Sign in to follow this  
tomgobbler

game retrieval w/ horses any interest?

That is a great Idea but you are now making money on forest service land (I thought it was our land) but if you even have a pancake breakfast out in the hills they will charge you a percentage of your profits and you will need a permit. You may want to look into it first before ya get out and may get into trouble. You may also need insurance first before you can even get your permits. :(

hello - a guy doesn't have to charge a fee - . he's helping freinds on a hunt and is willing to be compensated for his time - kinda like a donation!? Gary

hello - a guy doesn't have to charge a fee - . he's helping freinds on a hunt and is willing to be compensated for his time - kinda like a donation!? Gary

Thats what I am talking about Elkaholic

I have a December unit 23 hunt and I have your number in my phone now. If I get one down way back in the sticks I will give you whatever you want to get it out. With in reason. I will contact you the day before the hunt starts to see your status.

Thats what I am talking about Elkaholic

Compensated is the key word.... as soon as you have been compensated you just broke their rules... :rolleyes: Now if a guy was to "Find" money somewhere it becomes a matter of "finders keepers, losers weepers"! ;) :lol: :P :lol:

I have horses too and thought about it. The problem is I'm usually hunting myself or helping a friend. I guess you could stable them in a good unit in a place where hunters could contact you easily. Just like the butchers do with the coolers.