SO I HUNT

Left Over Tags "WOW" Lots left!!!

So much for G&F's quanity versus quality theory :angry:

Yeah I think Game and Fish fell off their rocker this year. How do you justify adding another couple hundred tags to the 36's when there were already HUNDREDS of leftovers their last year. Maybe somebody gets a big bonus.

Yeah I think Game and Fish fell off their rocker this year. How do you justify adding another couple hundred tags to the 36's when there were already HUNDREDS of leftovers their last year. Maybe somebody gets a big bonus.

Exactly, I cant figure that one out as well. Nothing like rubbing elbows with strangers in the field.

im pretty sure you just feel out another application with that hunt number.

also this year you can purchase the tags about a week after just as a non permit tag.

G&F probably has some statistics they tout when they say they have "created" more opportunity for hunters.

Pumping more tags in units is just like stuffing the ballot box and Libs know all about that!

The anti's will likely latch on and use this fact as the public is turning away from hunting since there are more leftover tags.

AGFD says one thing and does another too often. They don't seem to remember what they are supposed to be doing, managing the wildlife resources...

Where did you find these left over tags at? I was unable to find them on the azgf website..thanks

I think people are confusing hunter preferences with demand. Every leftover tag will be taken within a day of G&F processing the August 4th applications. These units just didn't make peoples top five.

I personally don't like the way G&F decides when and where to add tags - regardless every tag will be purchased and they will make their money.

If an application arrives before 8:00 A.M. on August 4th is it rejected? Or can you send in an application now?

If they receive it in the mail on the Friday or before, it will not be considered.

I think people are confusing hunter preferences with demand. Every leftover tag will be taken within a day of G&F processing the August 4th applications. These units just didn't make peoples top five.

I personally don't like the way G&F decides when and where to add tags - regardless every tag will be purchased and they will make their money.

That's exactly my point. People prefer to hunt on the trophy hunts versus the early hunts with lots of other hunters in the field :)