Sign in to follow this  
king4wd

1987 Terry Resort 19' Travel Trailer

Just can't put my little toyota truck through the stress of towing this thing anymore. Willing to trade for 8*12 Enclosed trailer. Otherwise price is $2500 OBO. PM and we'll set up a time to come look at it. Has many extras. I have the original invoice with extras listed. Fridge, water heater, oven, range, plumbing, electrical system, electric brakes all work great. Heater has a squeal, needs oiled. Sleeps 3-4. Call with questions, leave message. 928-925-1012

DSC01640.jpg

DSC01641.jpg

DSC01642.jpg

DSC01643.jpg

DSC01644.jpg

DSC01645.jpg

WOW great trailer you should have no trouble selling that thing. That is a clean trailer. Put it on craigs list and it will be gone this week.

WOW great trailer you should have no trouble selling that thing. That is a clean trailer. Put it on craigs list and it will be gone this week.

Try two hours. Gone Already!

I'm bummed, I bought a 12ft enclosed and have wished I had looked into something like your trailer instead. My trailer is new and I would have traded in a heart beat. I use my trailer for camping/hunting only. Paid 3000.00

The image of "your" trailer has been bouncing around in my head for a the last, just haven't acted on it yet. Thought I would pay a lot more for something like that? Just assumed....

I hate Craigs list LOL