CouesWhitetail

Party at Jim Reynolds' house!

Having spent a few hours with Jim at his house drooling on the bucks he has, I knew you all would be in heaven. My girlfriend was Maid of Honor in a wedding that day, or you can bet I would have been there.

Lookin at his walls is amazing... I especially like the wall that Amanda is taking pictures of... The "not big enough for a shouldee mount wall." AKA under 115-120 inches! Some of the heads on that wall are awesome! I like the buck with the giant eyeguards right over SUndevil's shoulder!

I agree with you Casey. Looks like a fire on top of that deers head. Now I know why I don't see any monster deer out in them hills, they are hanging on Jim Reynolds wall.Me , the brother, and the nephew want to thank you Mr. Reynolds and your wife to opening the doors to your house and the most impressive collection of deer and artifacts we have ever seen. Love that stuff.

You folks have all the fun, it's a bummer to live so far away. I'm sure looking forward to more pictures.

--Bill

My girlfriend was Maid of Honor in a wedding that day

Did she catch the bouquet????

No, I had her distracted so that she COULDNT get it! But, where she WAS standing is exactly where the bouquet landed!

I want to thank everyone that showed up. It was great meeting all of you. It started with four guys walking down my driveway at 9:00 in the morning, with the last leaving at midnight!

Coues Sniper I wouldn't mind if you carried my rifle, but you might be more productive if you had your own rifle with a tag!

I'll post some more later

post-861-1247625297.jpg

post-861-1247625316_thumb.jpg

I had a great time at the party, thanks to Jim and Susan for making it a good time for everyone! We had some great food there and it was fun meeting many new people and spending time with those forum members I already knew.

I can't say enough about the amazing antler collection Jim has. I have seen it before, but still it just takes your breath away and knocks you over when you enter that room!

I took tons of photos of the antlers, but unfortunately I am having some kind of problem with the card and can't retrieve any of the pics!!! :unsure: It's killing me, but hopefully Josh and some others will post more pics. Thanks to those that already have.

Amanda

Thanks again Jim for letting us get together at your house and admire your collection. Hopefully I didn't get too much drool on the floor of your trophy room. It was good meeting everyone and swapping stories. I think everyone had a really good time. I know I did.

Brian

Here are a few more. Worth the drive! Great food, sheds and heads, and good company!

post-2466-1247781994_thumb.jpg

My son had hard a hard time holding these up!

post-2466-1247782029_thumb.jpg

One wall! Jim Reynolds

post-2466-1247782081_thumb.jpg

post-2466-1247782165_thumb.jpg

post-2466-1247782240_thumb.jpg

Same sheds as 1st picture, my favorites

post-2466-1247782275_thumb.jpg

Its great to see everyone had a good time.

I'm sorry I couldn't make it and I can see I

missed out on seeing some phenominal

mounted coues bucks and sheds.

Awesome.

man I wish I had gone.....my wife had just had our son and so I felt bad leaving her. Has Jim found aall the sheds and or skulls on his own or does he collect like Grong? Either way WOW!!!

Simply amazing! :huh: That isn't a house, it's a museum. Thanks everyone for sharing. :)

TJ

man I wish I had gone.....my wife had just had our son and so I felt bad leaving her. Has Jim found aall the sheds and or skulls on his own or does he collect like Grong? Either way WOW!!!

Some he finds, some he buys. He has been building that collection for decades. He has shot 9 B&C bucks and several others that are over 100 but not quite B&C.

Amanda

Some he finds, some he buys. He has been building that collection for decades. He has shot 9 B&C bucks and several others that are over 100 but not quite B&C.

Amanda

coues7,

Congrats on your new son! Sounds like you have your priority's in line.

Jim Reynolds