CouesWhitetail

Party at Jim Reynolds' house!

I may be there with one of my little ones.

I am new so take it easy on me! LOL

Jeff

I think I will be there. Not sure about the family. Would like to bring the 4 year old but when she gets bored there is nothing that can be done but to head home. I will bring some oryx summer sausage for the group. chris.

Thanks Chris, that sounds yummy!!

If anyone has a popup canopy tent that we can use for shade, you might bring it if it's convenient. I am sure we will need them, but it might be nice during the heat of the day.

If you have extra chairs, bring those also.

Looking forward to seeing you all there!

Amanda

Sir GRONG.

You allways have a pillow at my house!

Along with your tape measure, bring some score sheets for the shed antler book!

Jim

Just copied off a bunch my friend! Also printed out some Two Person Panel forms too cause I know we're gonna need em. You actually gonna enter some antlers this time or what? Better start saving your money!

Well I want to thank Jim and Susan for hosting the party. I feel more motivated and inspired for coues deer then ever before if that is possible. My brain still can't compute all that antler in one room. Great food and great people and AWESOME antlers. Thanks again.

Keven

The food was great met alot of good peoples . I'd like to thank Jim and Susan for the food . I'll wait for Amanda to post pics but heres one to hold you guys off

post-861-1247452144.jpg

A good time down at Jim and Susan's. alot of new faces this year. Jim and Susan where great host's and we appreicate your efforts. It was great to meet everyone, Sundevil, Peloncillo, Scott Adams and Grong ( Josh) and family all came a long way to make the party. It was great to meet all of you. had a good time watching UFC also.

Amanda has the most pics which I am sure she will post, but here are a few more.

The great wall of Coues

Jims wife Susan and Grong(Josh)

Amanda, Sundevil,Brian Payne, Pelloncillo, CRB

Some of Jim's friends from Sierra Vista

Sundevil

Amanda taking pics of all the racks

CRB, seriously, WHAT THE %^*^ IS THAT SHED YOU JUST POSTED??? :blink:

That shed was officially scored by Amanda and by Josh for NASHC at 79 6\8" freakin unreal and to top it off, it is off of a buck still on the hoof on one of Jims ranches he intends to hunt this year

Thanks Jim to you and Susan for hosting the event! It was nice to meet some more of the CWT names/picture faces. That is an UNBELIEVABLE collection of bone you have there!!! Thanks again. Chris.

I can see by the pictures that I missed out on another great time and a chance to see some amazing antlers. Thanks for sharing for those who couldn't make it. Besides working and my wife planning vacation it kept me away from the outings this year. Next year I get to wear the pants in the family. :) ;)

TJ

That shed was officially scored by Amanda and by Josh for NASHC at 79 6\8" freakin unreal and to top it off, it is off of a buck still on the hoof on one of Jims ranches he intends to hunt this year

Unreal is an understatement ;) That's what dreams are made of right there. Does Jim need help carrying his gun or anything down there? I work cheap ;)

Unreal is an understatement ;) That's what dreams are made of right there. Does Jim need help carrying his gun or anything down there? I work cheap ;)

Hey coues sniper one thing I learned about Jim Reynolds is that even though he knows theres bucks like that on his ranches he doesnt try to bolgart them for himself he is just as happy to see another hunter get one as he is if it was him so it should be interesting to see how things go this year . Maybe you should buy a tag youd feel a whole lot better carrying your own rifle if you ran up on one of them monsters! LMAO! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I felt like a dog on point as soon as I walked through his door!!! I have never seen so many BIG BUCKS! Even in a taxi shop Thanks Jim and Susan, it was a pleasure meeting all of you.