Sign in to follow this  
AZMEATHUNTER

GERMAN SHORTHAIR POINTER PUPS FOR SALE

well, we decided to have one litter this year and due to the great responce and great pups we had we did a repeat breeding with my gambles trouble kansas bitch and my gambles trouble stud rico sauve. i am only taking 8 deposits 1st deposits get first picks.both the dam and sire are akc reg and have very good pedigrees.the last breeding had pups with great markings natural high head /tail points natural retreive, extremely good personalitys.the pups we breed for are very quick to learn very fast and snappy in the feild and are great family companions and hunters.both rico and kansas hunt and are fully broke to whistle,retrive to hand naturally,are broke to wing and shot and hunt very hard and honest.don't miss these pups this will be kansas's last litter.pups are due to welp the 2nd of july.

males $450.00

females $ 500.00

i sold 4 pups out of the last litter to guys from coues whitetail so if you want references on how their pups are coming let me know

jim

928 853 2094 or send me a pm

kansas

post-2935-1244011489.jpg

rico

post-2935-1244011523.jpg

All I bought one of Jim's pups from his last littler in February. Jim's a class act, as this is my first bird dog, he provided a ton of information when I picked up GeeGee, volunteered to answer any of my questions as I progressed my work with her (which he has), and has just been plain extremely open in volunteering information and help.

So far GG has shown a very strong birdyness (if that's a word), and is a quick learner, just seems to want to please and be around/involve in anything I'm doing, and has taken a real liking to water. Here's some recent pics of her on a afternoon exercise walk.

post-3123-1244692098_thumb.jpg

post-3123-1244692138_thumb.jpg

I have a female as well from the same litter as GG. My dog has great natural ability and will be a great hunter. Jims dogs have so much drive! Jim is more then willing to help you in the process of getting a great GSP.

These dogs are the real deal... I bought Spazz from Jim in February and she is Bad a$$. She is an inside dog and is very loving with the family. As soon as I take her outside she goes into freak mode :blink:, It's like an on off switch, she starts hunting right away and points like a champ. Best dog i've ever owned.

I too picked up a dog from Jim. Rio, formerly called river has been an awsome pup. We have shot many birds over this dog. Jim's dogs appear to be very biddable. At eight moths old we shot Mearns, Gambels and Scaled birds over this dog. He is a natural retriever and a short to medium range dog. Rio is well on his way to being an outstanding partner in he field. Rio is very well mannered and does well around kids. We are very excited about this dog. I would highly recommend purchasing one of these pups and if I did not already have four in my kennels, I'd be buying another. These are sound dogs with good noses and alot of drive.

Gonhntn

thanks guys!!

glad all the pups are doing well. gee gee and ava i have seen pics of.i would love to see pics of rio and jazz doing their thing! if you can post them up here so anybody interested can see how they look as adults. the parents of these dogs don't have any big league titles(i just care about wild bird hammering titles..lol) but they have big league titles in they pedigrees. i try to breed dogs that are wild bird hammering "freaks" sorry tommy i had to use that. these dogs love people and just want to and please are very,very fast learners and have a natural reteive that is seconed to none. these pups will have been in the water be used to loud noises(setting the stage for gun breaking) have chased bobwhite quail and had winged dummy retreives all before they good home with you. this litter will be another super one.

thanks

jim

I was lucky enough to get one of Jim's last pups from the same parents, and I have to say that both Jim and his dogs are top notch. Jager (my dog) is hard hunting, very athletic, very eager to please, and as a first time trainer I could not have asked for a better dog. He is so quick to learn and remember it is remarkable. Jim is a great guy to deal with, very honest and up front about what you are getting and what you can expect, he took me out when we picked up Jager and demonstraed to me, on one of his other dogs the commands to use and the training that I would be doing. He calls still and checks in on me and I am pretty sure more so checking in on Jager. He has a strong passion for what he is doing and it shows and is appreciated. You would not go wrong with getting one of Jim's pups, and if I hadn't used all of my favors for the next 5 years with the wife to get the first one I would surely be trying to swoop one of these guys up. Good Luck and Happy Hunting.

post-3470-1246372041_thumb.jpg

post-3470-1246372058_thumb.jpg

post-3470-1246372074_thumb.jpg

You can get pigeons from Ed at 602-487-1151. His son is the one who sells the birds but Ed can get these for you as well. Ed makes cages and traps as well. These are great guys that we work with through the Arizona Pointing Dog Club.

Good luck!

AZMEATHUNTER,

Can you PM me with the pedegree info for your dam and sire? I do not want to buy a pup for I have 7 GSP's now and another one on the way but I might be interested in breeding depending on the line. I would like to see what it looks like and how it matches with what I have.

Thanks,

Todd

Todd,

i will try to do that this afternoon.both dam and sire have soilid pedigrees.only 7? 7,10 whats the difference..lol :blink:

i am down to 4 but looking into another stud and brood bitch.

thanks

jim

AZMEATHUNTER

James,

thanks for the kind words .i am checking on both of you boys :D i always want people who buy my pups to know that they and the pups can become a team with a little persistance.(I KNEW I SHOULD HAVE KEPT JAGER) <_< LOL he is turning out just like we thought ;) cant wait to see the pics of his wild bird hunts this year.you will have to bring him down for mearns this year so he can hunt with rico that would be a gas.

lets talk soon

jim

AZMEATHUNTER

well the pups have landed 6 great looking little bundles of gsp.

with only 6 they will go quick i will post pics in a few weeks.

AZMEAT

Congrats!

Gotta love the little guys until they figure out how to get out of the whelping box. I can't wait to see the pedigrees for the dam and sire. I have a litter due the end of July. If interested look at the links for their pedigrees. I also just bought another female I get this coming weekend from UT that is the daughter to FC/AFC Staten's Pearl MH and the line bread grand daughter to dam FC Crystal Sky. I will be sending this dam off to a pro (Bill Gibbons) to get ready for field trials when she is older. My goal is the use this one for breeding in the future. Good luck with your pups and again congrats!

http://www.perfectpedigrees.com/3genview.php?id=1872

http://www.perfectpedigrees.com/3genview.php?id=1873

Todd

I'll post pix of "Jazz" formely known as "Spazz" as soon as I catch up with the honey doo's. You guys need to get on these pups if you interested in a high quality hunting partner...