Sign in to follow this  
Oak

Introduction

I've been reading for a while, and decided it was time to say hi. Many of you have probably "seen" me on other forums...hope I didn't offend anyone. ;)

A buddy and I have collected a handful of points and plan to be deer hunting in December this year. He has hunted Coues one time before and killed a 98" buck. This will be my first try. A CW member mentioned the 5%'ers in another post recently, and I'd like to think we will be in that group.

I'm going to have some general logistics questions if we draw. Bear with me. :)

Welcome to the site and good luck on your draw. :)

TJ

I wish I was as confident as you about drawing a december coues tag! Good luck and welcome.

Oak,

Welcome, after lurking for almost half a year it's about time you posted. :D Good luck with the Draw.

--Bill

welcome - even with a handful of points, I do not think I would plan on hunting in Dec (unless you are an archer). the better and more popular units require 6 - 8 points for a dec tag. good luck - who knows you might get lucky.

Welcome!

Good luck in the draw, but hope you have more than a handful of points if you want a sure thing for the Dec WT....like 9 points for unit 33, 6 for 34A, 7 for 23.

Doug~RR

Thanks for the welcome!

I may be optimistic about the draw, but I figure that doesn't hurt anything. ;) I'm optimistic about every draw, whether it's a cow tag at home or a Montana sheep tag.

Good luck to everyone in the draw.