kkay

locked antlers

I think we're missing the point here guys! These two bucks were probably best budds through out last summer and fall and then they turned on each other in the battle to their death and for what?...a woman!!! Whats the lesson learned here?....Never let a woman come between you and your friends! Hahaha! :lol: :lol: :P :P ;)

-Tracy

If I had a choice between my woman or my friends I'd ditch the friends in a heartbeat. For those of you that are thinking I'm full of it you just haven't found the right woman yet.

Back to the subject what a great find thats awesome congrats man. Well since you implied that you didn't take the heads you should call the G&F and show them the deer and if they died of natural causes they'll probably let you keep them both. This way you could actually leagally get them. O wait you already cut the heads OFF! The G&F probably wouldn't let you keep them after doing something like that. But in all reality its hard to believe you just cut them off to cut them off. You had to do something with the heads why take the time to cut them off. Well if you didn't take them with you maybe hmmmmm I don't know maybe you stashed them in a tree so you could come back and get them at a later more convenient date. One thing for sure is that is a once in a lifetime find congrats again.

Anyways just so people know I've called the game and fish before when finding a dead animal and they let me take the head and they were extremely grateful that I reported it. Even though I don't always agree with the G&F I feel I owe it to myself and other hunters to try to work with the G&F and help them out as much as I can because they could use all the help they can get. If this makes me a "dweeb" then so be it.