Sign in to follow this  
SunDevil

Scout'ms weekend trip

here is a hint.

To earn money during college, Scout'm was employed as a male dancer. Well his personality and ego today still benefits from those years of shaken it.

Last Friday, Scout'm started experiencing considerable abdominal pain. Off to the ER he went. The Dr came in and started examining him. He informed Scout'm that he had 'acute appendicitis'. Scout'm became a little aggrevated with this response and replyed 'thanks doc, I came here for medical treatment, not compliments.'

Nice...here I am fighting off a post-op infections and all you homos can do is talk about my dancing day?

All is well, I'm back to work for a half day today. Hopefully I'll be 100% in a few more day.

Nice...here I am fighting off a post-op infections and all you homos can do is talk about my dancing day?

All is well, I'm back to work for a half day today. Hopefully I'll be 100% in a few more day.

Sorry bro, couldn't resist ;) Glad to hear you are o.k.

Hey Larry, how much you charge for a private dance??

Ernesto C

One Mexico Whitetail tag and rifle permit. Why you want one?

Ernesto - heck, I would give you one just for the tag and take care of the rifle permit myself. just say when and where.

Larry, Chris, talking about Mexico..............did you ever told the guys here in the forum about the two girls taking a shower with a water hose that wanted to get both of you wet??

:P Ernesto C

Oh poor guys, they are to shy to post/reply. :) Two hot girls, short short jeans and when I translate to them what the girls wanted to do with them............................................

Well I going to let them tell the story. (if they remember)

Ernesto C :D