Sign in to follow this  
coues7

EMERGENCY ALERT!!!!

Please read this link about how the government is getting ready to require all military once fired brass to be demilled. In other words NO MORE ONCE FIRED GOVERNMENT SURPLUS CASINGS......this is REALLY BAD for ammo manufacturers and us as reloader's.

NOW GO TO THIS LINK and contact your reps.

PLEASE FOLLOW THROUGH ON THIS ONE!!!!!

This appear to be REAL!!!!! Please send a note to your reps. Here is a pre-typed statement.

“Dear (Senator/Congressman),

It has come to my attention that an agency of the Department of Defense has just directed that all military fired brass must be destroyed. As a taxpayer, I oppose this action as the sale of spent military brass is a source of income that, to a degree, offsets other government expenditures.

In addition, as avid outdoorsman, hunter and reloader, it makes it economically impossible to reloaded ammunition at a reasonable cost. We must remember, ownership of government property whether new, excess or surplus, is ultimately by the people.

As my (senator/congressman), I request you to represent me and take the necessary actions to reverse this directive by the Department of Defense. This is nothing more than the governments attempt to disarm law abiding citizens and a complete and total waste of our (the taxpayer's) money. Please taken any and all actions necessary to reverse this action.

Thank you,

(Signed)

(City, State)”