coues7

Baby boy names

Congrats Scott!!

Children are a blessing.

My son's name are Joseph Marvin and Koda Hunter. (Hunter was actually my wifes suggestion ;) )

Good Luck!

Jeff

We have a Cody Niles and a Colton Travis... if we woulda ever committed to a #3.... :rolleyes: .... Yates would of been high on my wife's list....

Congrats and best of luck! ;)

Congrats Im in the same boat as you got a boy due here in a couple weeks and we have it narrowed down. Awhile ago we both agreed we liked the name Barrett Dane/Cole Anderson but I was afraid people would call him Barry which I dont like at all. So then I have been pushing the name Brig Crighton Anderson. Well thats not going over cause she is under the impression that we are going with Barrett and now has made ots of baby stuff with the name Barrett. Good luck on all that. Hussein is always a good name....

Congratulations!

We named our three boys Kade Everett, Connor Allan, and Corbin Foster.

only one boy for us we went with kody james (got vetoed on buster james <_< ) some say kody with a "k" is a girls name well i would not mention that to him he's ..21 years old 6'4 225 and runs a 4.8 40 :P i belive names of boys should carry down from the males in the family i.e my dads name was donald (james) my name is james (david) kody (james) you get it.

azmeat

we went with Kody Jacob

Thanks for all the input. I really like the name BEAR. I've had a few people suggest Barrett and then call him Bear. I'm sure there are some other spelling options as well. Keep the names coming :)

I got three Boys

Hunter Scott

Rusten Fisher

Camm Owen (Camm was inspired but my love for archery, some of my family calls him camo)

only one boy for us we went with kody james (got vetoed on buster james <_< ) some say kody with a "k" is a girls name well i would not mention that to him he's ..21 years old 6'4 225 and runs a 4.8 40 :P i belive names of boys should carry down from the males in the family i.e my dads name was donald (james) my name is james (david) kody (james) you get it.

azmeat

I got the same thing when I was in HS "Casey is a girls name"

I was 6'2 235 and ran a 5.0 40 that does tend to shut people up :D

We named our son Kolin Hugh. it is not pronounced like Colin Powell, but like collared dove. ;)

Congratulations on your coming son. I named my son Dane, also liked Sage and Drake. Good manly names, straight out of Louis Lamour books . Good luck!

We have a Mason John...John is the family name...I also like Shane and Cade...I've got a nephew coming in April...Ethan James (both family names)...Congrats!

How about Tracker? I don't think I've ever heard that name on a person before. ;)

TJ