Sobrbiker

Savage 110 Hog Hunter 223

Resized_20240920_141340_1726867295834.thumb.jpeg.2526a4f1cb508247976cecf6e8341d99.jpeg

posting for a buddy (who’s completed several happy deals this way here).

Savage 110 Hog Hunter, chambered in 223. He picked it up for a buddy that lost interest quickly, so it’s very lightly used. Includes bipod, and he’s got good load data to share. 
-he does have the iron sights that came off it.

Located central Chandler

edited 09/21/24 8:28pm
PM me for his contact info

$400 (09/26 price drop)

6 hours ago, Sobrbiker said:

Resized_20240920_141340_1726867295834.thumb.jpeg.2526a4f1cb508247976cecf6e8341d99.jpeg

posting for a buddy (who’s completed several happy deals this way here).

Savage 110 Hog Hunter, chambered in 223. He picked it up for a buddy that lost interest quickly, so it’s very lightly used. Includes bipod, and he’s got good load data to share.

Located central Chandler

contact him at Trevor.smith at twsknives com for info/arrangements.

$500

Good phone number for Trevor?

1 hour ago, Desert_Dogs said:

Good phone number for Trevor?

Shoot him an email at adress listed above. I know he’s busy but will respond.

19 hours ago, Desert_Dogs said:

Can’t trust anyone that won’t give a phone number to do business - I’ll pass on the email. 

You could post your phone number in this thread, and I’ll have him call you but I’d imagine you’d be uncomfortable with that, as you should be.
I don’t post phone numbers on posts, for the same reason. 
if you go to the domain his email is linked to (twsknives.com) or look at my prior postings you’ll see he’s legit AF.

All of this should have been via PM, rather than crapping all over a member’s ad…

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Sobrbiker said:

You could post your phone number in this thread, and I’ll have him call you but I’d imagine you’d be uncomfortable with that, as you should be.
I don’t post phone numbers on posts, for the same reason. 
if you go to the domain his email is linked to (twsknives.com) or look at my prior postings you’ll see he’s legit AF.

All of this should have been via PM, rather than creating all over a member’s ad…

PM both ways would have been best and we know you are legit so I'm sure your friend is legit. I don't believe you would risk your name. Is there anyway your friend would allow you to PM his number for texting by those who are seriously interested?

I, myself, prefer texting after the initial contact through PM is made. Speed, ease and convenience are just a few of the reasons.

But it is your post and your friend so ultimately you should do as you see best. Just a suggestion from one buyer's point of view.

13 minutes ago, Boarman03 said:

PM both ways would have been best and we know you are legit so I'm sure your friend is legit. I don't believe you would risk your name. Is there anyway your friend would allow you to PM his number for texting by those who are seriously interested?

I, myself, prefer texting after the initial contact through PM is made. Speed, ease and convenience are just a few of the reasons.

But it is your post and your friend so ultimately you should do as you see best. Just a suggestion from one buyer's point of view.

Thanks-That’s how it’s gone of well in the past, plus in the case of multiple interested parties, I’ve been able to track who made first contact to be fair to all.

• Like 2

Owner just asked me to drop price to $400 and added that he does have the iron sights (could probably toss them on for buyer if they like-give him a holler).

Yessir. 
the 802 number quoted by poster above on his website isn’t active, (480) 304-1698 is direct.