Adicted

Daily elk hunt update!! Sons 5bs bull

Thank you for sharing this special time spent with your son.  Good luck with the rest of your hunt.

Well we are back. My son has been sitting on water for the past four hours and will until dark I have not heard from him. I’m just getting up here and unit is absolutely covered with smoke. Definitely a big forest fire somewhere I’m not sure where. Will be headed out into the woods shortly give you guys an update later tonight 

• Like 5

31 minutes ago, Adicted said:

Well we are back. My son has been sitting on water for the past four hours and will until dark I have not heard from him. I’m just getting up here and unit is absolutely covered with smoke. Definitely a big forest fire somewhere I’m not sure where. Will be headed out into the woods shortly give you guys an update later tonight 

It’s about dam time, been waiting all dam day for an update 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

49 minutes ago, Adicted said:

...unit is absolutely covered with smoke. Definitely a big forest fire somewhere I’m not sure where.

Same song as last year.  The smoke in 23 kept us out of so many areas.  

Good luck and kill a bruiser!

Man o man.  Go figure. Son with tag not with us. Got on a elk show tonight. Going nuts. Solid 350 bull and few 300-320 bulls just screaming

• Like 2

Yup they started early tonight. Wheres the hunter? Chasing split tail..

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, wildwoody said:

Yup they started early tonight. Wheres the hunter? Chasing split tail..

He came early on his own. Sat water but hunter there. He got on that big bull from first video. Just couldnt seal by himself.  Im trying to post videos but signal not letting me.  Morning hopefully will be same excitement.  Definitely colder which will help

• Like 2

I know that meadow, always bulls pushing through there.  We were not too far way last year when we killed a 342.  Good luck!

• Like 1

Well this morning was frustrating again.   Elk bugling all around. 415 we wait till 520 am to get closer.  Elk are not responding for us to calls so need to get in front of them.  Had another hunter hear the elk and came in pushing hard. Just couldn't seal the deal. Hope to have some excitement this evening like last night. Tons of turkeys everywhere

• Like 7