Adicted

Daily elk hunt update!! Sons 5bs bull

Well its my sons 5bs bulk tag.  We had a few good scouting trips and have a plan.  I will try and post pics and videos and give updates for those interested. Went out tonight to a waterhole we like and heard a few  bugles which blew me away.  They been talking after dark but not today.  About 50 yds before water this guy came in.  Hope to see him in the morning. He had no cows with him.  On way back to camp saw a bull pushing 20 cows hard.  About a 310 bull but rutting hard.  Hope to have a good morning. Up at 330am

• Like 23
  • Love 1
  • Wow! 1

Well had 3 bulls going nuts this am and we were ready. Sat on them from 430 to light.  About 20 min in it was going down.  An ok 5x5 and two unknown bulls bugling but coming in.  Well

Another hunter parked about 100 yds down from us and threw a bugle.  Well they responded and he came in like a 18 yr old virgin at a brothel and blew them all out.  Very disappointing

on to the next.  Bulls bugled for 1 hr after light.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Adicted said:

Well had 3 bulls going nuts this am and we were ready. Sat on them from 430 to light.  About 20 min in it was going down.  An ok 5x5 and two unknown bulls bugling but coming in.  Well

Another hunter parked about 100 yds down from us and threw a bugle.  Well they responded and he came in like a 18 yr old virgin at a brothel and blew them all out.  Very disappointing

on to the next.  Bulls bugled for 1 hr after light.  

That was my experience on my last 5bs hunt

come monday most of the hacks will be gone 

• Like 1