Sign in to follow this  

Hello!  I'm selling my Thompson Center Pro Hunter in-line muzzle loader in 50 cal.  This has been the best black powder rifle I've owned.  easy 200yard Bp with the built in "flex-Tech" stock that REALLY reduces the recoil.  This rifle has a professionally mounted Leupold VX-R 4-12x50 Scope on it.  The in-line breach makes loading and cleaning a breeze.  this rifle will come with a hard case, all the tools you will need for it, pre-loaded Black powder "chargers", and any and all extra black powder i can find for it.  I would prefer to sell this here (can't ship Black Powder) and I understand i am new to the forums But i do have an A+ rating on Gunbroker.  I am also a local business owner with my info out on the internet, so if you want to find me, you can XD.  

I would like $1000 for the entire set up.  I think that is fair, maybe even a little low.  I will also throw in a leupold rangefinder for free, but it has a settings issue i cant figure out 😕.  Proceeds go to jumpstarting my firewood biz for the season!  I am in Flagstaff but would be will to meet halfway anywhere in the State.

Please feel free to call or text me 928-380-8936 or contact through the site.

Thank you for your time.  Ditat Deus!

IMG_20240804_104731277.jpg

IMG_20240804_104751459.jpg

IMG_20240804_095411395_HDR.jpg

IMG_20240804_095509655.jpg

IMG_20240804_094508325_HDR.jpg

IMG_20240804_110926068.jpg

• Like 1

Nice setup ! If I didn't  have two of them already.  Is the barrel a standard  encore 50 with the screw in breach plug or the pro hunter with the quick change style plug that is like a half turn to remove?

2 hours ago, Crazymonkey said:

Nice setup ! If I didn't  have two of them already.  Is the barrel a standard  encore 50 with the screw in breach plug or the pro hunter with the quick change style plug that is like a half turn to remove?

This one is the breach plug but comes with a small ratchet wrench for quick change.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Couesdeer said:

I will take this if we can work out a meet up.

Text on the way.

Good Talking with you, Today.  See you Tuesday!

PENDING SALE

listing will be removed when sale finalized.