Devin Corral

Looking for a rifle.

Lots of rifles come up on here.  Depending on your  budget and if your looking  for one scoped and set to go . There's  chucksters 270wsm a few different  7mm and I'm sure a few different  prc calibers.  

I have a weatherby mark 5 in 6.5-300 with a 3x18x50 Swarovski z6 shots dime groups at 200. I’m asking 3500 obo

I would be all over this, great deal. 7mm has great ballistics, cheaper loaded factory ammo, and will kill everything in Az, and shoot far if you decide to entertain long range, and these remingtons shoot awesome.

Smoking deal

EDIT, I don't know this guy but man what a great deal. 

• Like 2

Anybody dealing with this guy, who just joined this month, should be aware of the fact that he's from New Mexico working here for the season, so make sure that you go through an FFL and do it legally to avoid the felony charge.

• Like 6

5 hours ago, joohnnybgood said:

Anybody dealing with this guy, who just joined this month, should be aware of the fact that he's from New Mexico working here for the season, so make sure that you go through an FFL and do it legally to avoid the felony charge.

Yes I’m from New Mexico, I’m currently working with the forest service and am here in AZ till Later January. 

• Like 3

I have a Browning Hells Canyon listed here for sale, 28 Nosler. And also a new Howa in 300 Win. Mag.

I have christensen arms mesa 7mm vortex scope new in box 2 boxes ammo never fired.scope mounted by sportsmans little spendy at 1900.00

Reminghton 700 in 308 also if interested 850.00 have 2 boxes ammo 

Spencer 

928-853-4693 

IMG_20240826_192907.jpg