Jeff Brooks

Base camp for sale

I recently inherited an almost complete hunting base camp that I have no need for.  It consists of 2 10x15 wall tents that will connect to make one tent.  One is dark green with an orange fly and the other is canvas with canvas fly.  Canvas tent is open at both ends.  These include all poles, stakes, and guy ropes.  There is also a military-style wood burning stove for the tent, a two-burner propane cook top, 3 military-style cots, assorted additional tarps, a homemade elk spreader, large spool of extra rope, and some heaters and lanterns.

I am asking $2500  

Unfortunately, I cannot find the pics of the camp set up but do have pics of the camp packed up.  If you are interested, email me and I can send photos.  I am located in the Chandler area.

Jeff Brooks

jefferybrooks508@gmail.com

Finally found pictures of tents erected.  Make me an offer.  

IMG_2370.jpg

IMG_1198.jpg

IMG_2367.jpg

camp1.jpg

camp2.jpg

Edited by Jeff Brooks
uploaded pictures

11 minutes ago, matt said:

Joined 34 min. Use caution. 

Nah he's good. I work with him. All is legit.

• Like 5

Hello Matt.  I can understand the skepticism for a new member.  I am a plastic model builder and very familiar with scammers  However, I have to start somewhere.  Now if I could only figure out how to post pictures.

Jeff

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, Jeff Brooks said:

Hello Matt.  I can understand the skepticism for a new member.  I am a plastic model builder and very familiar with scammers  However, I have to start somewhere.  Now if I could only figure out how to post pictures.

Jeff

You can go on edit on your original post then hit the paperclip to add files and then you just pull up the pics in your photo gallery  and hit them . If they are to large you might need to crop to make smaller.

• Like 1