Azgabe

Closed- youth .410 shotgun

Closed. I ordered a 410 online. 

I'm looking for a small youth .410 single shot. Located in East Valley. 

Gabe    

Gabe, I don't have a 410 youth shotgun, but would like to give you five boxes of shotshells once you get one. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

11 minutes ago, RLT620 said:

Gabe, I don't have a 410 youth shotgun, but would like to give you five boxes of shotshells once you get one. 

Wow!!! Thank you. I'd be happy to swap some 20 ga or 12 ga if you'd like. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, The Guy said:

which one did you get if i may ask? have you shot it yet? thanks

I went with the Crickett My First Shotgun in .410. I haven't received it yet, and have never held one in my hands. Just went with online specs. Should arrive in about a week. 

https://www.sportsmans.com/shooting-gear-gun-supplies/shotguns/crickett-my-first-shotgun-410-guage-3in-bluedwood-single-shot-shotgun-185in/p/1618191?srsltid=AfmBOoqegzNjq6uGJ4cCxIIpC_JYYYXidZ5Nn7DgclKBVNdqptq7wLsp

1 hour ago, The Guy said:

nice. i just got my son a viper g2 that was on clearance at walmart last month for 112. they are fun to shoot . 

$112!!! That's a great deal. I took my son to a few dealers and he couldn't swing a pump action. He preferred the single shot. Length of pull was an issue with the in stock shotguns. I ordered this one after reading reviews and the specs listed online. 

I'm sure he will outgrow it very quickly, but I don't mind spending $150 for a couple years of having him scare a few birds. 

• Like 1

How old is your son?  I recently got mine one of the super bantam 510s in .410.  He’s 5 and it is a little heavy for him but he can shoulder it because it has a very reduced stock length.  

1 hour ago, HighBirds said:

How old is your son?  I recently got mine one of the super bantam 510s in .410.  He’s 5 and it is a little heavy for him but he can shoulder it because it has a very reduced stock length.  

He is a thin 8. We checked out that Mossberg 510 mini at Scheels. He had trouble holding steady and swinging it. He was able to swing the single shot they had, but the length of pull was too long for him. 

• Like 2