Sign in to follow this  
Non-Typical Solutions

Mayor of Mesa

Nope ! Just a hunch . Thats why I said in IMO but I am aware of some of the City of Mesa politics I hope he’s the greatest and most honest politician ever. We will see ! 

2 minutes ago, Grugle said:

Nope ! Just a hunch . Thats why I said in IMO but I am aware of some of the City of Mesa politics I hope he’s the greatest and most honest politician ever. We will see ! 

Pretty typical of the state of our party right now. No facts, just talk.

All of AZ is a laughing stock and “purple” right now because of terrible candidates who can’t win state wide elections. It’s that simple, Kari Lake and her ilk are the reason we have a democratic governor and two democratic senators.

• Like 2

I didn’t see your facts listed maybe I missed those but that’s ok. I’ll take your word on it you probably work and live in the city he governs .

I thought it was all the liberals moving here and Democratic false promises to the native tribes that manipulates the vote out here.then again it depends on whatever prophet you believe in. 

I tried to watch some of the opening night of DNC.  So much BS spoken that I only lasted maybe 20 minutes with it on in the background.  I hate politics right now.  So much BS from both sides, I can not wait for the Election to be over. 

• Like 2

17 hours ago, trphyhntr said:

Giles at the dnc cucking Mesa  on tv.

We’re a laughing stock

We've been a laughing stock for ages, look how many times we reelected McStain

• Like 1

Rinos are something to behold, those in this thread no different. It's like this- Lets completely burn our own house down to spite our wife because she made a terrible meal one night, then go stay with the neighbor we hate just to show her. I detest Rinos more then liberals. Liberals are straight up commies and they say it loud and proud. But they don't hide it or change to suit themselves in the moment. Rinos are turncoat pretentious children throwing a fit when a election or there ideal candidate didn't get elected.  So because the McCains and Romneys hate Trump, Rinos do too, They hate him because he's everything they didn't have the stones to be. Successful at the Presidential level without capitulating to the establishment like them.     

• Like 6

I find politics very interesting, but I hate the state of politics right now.  Definitely not feeling optimistic about the future of our country.

• Like 2

Broom stick Benett is gone. That's a plus.

You cannot be a true Republican and simultaneously believe the Dem ticket is the best for America in 2024!  Therefore, I do not view the mayor's stance with any type reverence for his courage.

• Like 8

I was talking about specifically Mesa as being the laughing stock. 

also Dont consider myself a “true Republican.” Like democrats are gay, republicans i associate with being neocons. 

Trumps coming to sv tomoro to check out the border. I just might rock some pro trump and america flags on my truck while I'm out murdering bugs.  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2