Sign in to follow this  
Non-Typical Solutions

Mayor of Mesa

4 hours ago, trphyhntr said:

what about Trump as leader of the free world did Giles not like, securing the border, world peace?

Giles doesn’t like Trump because neither does Mitt Romney.  

end thread/ 

That’s exactly what it is. Birds of a feather. He also supported Mark Kelly, go figure 

• Like 3

I was up in Idaho visiting family a few weeks ago and met one of my oldest friends for dinner one night.  The conversation turned to politics and he mentioned that his wife was voting for Biden (before he dropped out).  Not because of anything other than she despises Trump and thinks he is a womanizer.  It amazes me that people are so consumed by their hate for Trump that they will go against all of their beliefs and vote for something that they don't believe in or support.  I don't know anyone that comes out and says they like Trump.  However, almost everyone thinks he did a great job the last time he was in office.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, AZbowhntr said:

I was up in Idaho visiting family a few weeks ago and met one of my oldest friends for dinner one night.  The conversation turned to politics and he mentioned that his wife was voting for Biden (before he dropped out).  Not because of anything other than she despises Trump and thinks he is a womanizer.  It amazes me that people are so consumed by their hate for Trump that they will go against all of their beliefs and vote for something that they don't believe in or support.  I don't know anyone that comes out and says they like Trump.  However, almost everyone thinks he did a great job the last time he was in office.

you need new friends. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Crazy how many thin skinned Karens there are in this country who get hung up on like ability! I personally want that egotistical narcissist who hates losing, running  my country like a profitable business! 

• Like 4

Yeah but he's also against killing your kid and having pot heads and illegals rule the country.... can't have that kind of thinking

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

I guess the virtue signaling mayor supports puberty blockers for kids, open borders, school groomers, weapon bans, abortions in the 9th month, EV mandates, the banning of gas cooking appliances and water heaters, censorship, weaponization of the govt etc because Harris supports all of this. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I also love how the 'democracy is at stake' slogan is coming from the party that didn't allow their constituents to hear from or select their nominee - not once, but twice. Not to mention lying to the public for 6+months about old joe until they couldn't hide it anymore and time to sweep him under the rug. I guess none of those things matter either.. as long as I can kill my kid and smoke dope - I'm good! 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, jdown said:

I also love how the 'democracy is at stake' slogan is coming from the party that didn't allow their constituents to hear from or select their nominee - not once, but twice. Not to mention lying to the public for 6+months about old joe until they couldn't hide it anymore and time to sweep him under the rug. I guess none of those things matter either.. as long as I can kill my kid and smoke dope - I'm good! 

Totally blows my mind!!!! Lots of bassakwards going on out there......................

Dont forget everything we have had happen. Riots, murder defund  the police, Chaz the lawless city of Portland that police were not allowed to enter. Massive drug use allowed. Lockdowns and forced vaccine mandate. Told by media and government to take a vaccine and u will not get covid or spread covid. Cant work or travel without a vaccine card. Inflation like no other. Huge border invasion. And if you think our money is going to the people of America you are mistaken. And also if you cant see now how the media and our justice system has been weaponized against us and anyone who is against the system you are crazy. Honestly though as i get older i feel like this is all made to happen to keep us fighting with each other to keep us all peasants and working for the rich. All at the same time we send our children to fight there wars to make them more money for them in every direction possible. Same for border. Never a fix just something to keep money rolling to corporate America. Seen it my hole life .Now we see someone get placed into a position to run for president and the media is making her out to be the savior. Craziness in my eyes. Wtf. honestly after the trump assignation attempt how that went down and everything else going on right now i am a little worried about whats next. 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, couesdeerhntr said:

Dont forget everything we have had happen. Riots, murder defund  the police, Chaz the lawless city of Portland that police were not allowed to enter. Massive drug use allowed. Lockdowns and forced vaccine mandate. Told by media and government to take a vaccine and u will not get covid or spread covid. Cant work or travel without a vaccine card. Inflation like no other. Huge border invasion. And if you think our money is going to the people of America you are mistaken. And also if you cant see now how the media and our justice system has been weaponized against us and anyone who is against the system you are crazy. Honestly though as i get older i feel like this is all made to happen to keep us fighting with each other to keep us all peasants and working for the rich. All at the same time we send our children to fight there wars to make them more money for them in every direction possible. Same for border. Never a fix just something to keep money rolling to corporate America. Seen it my hole life .Now we see someone get placed into a position to run for president and the media is making her out to be the savior. Craziness in my eyes. Wtf. honestly after the trump assignation attempt how that went down and everything else going on right now i am a little worried about whats next. 

The lockdowns, vaccines and 75% of the inflation causing stimulus all occurred under Trump.

• Confused 1

Yea Trump didn’t handle The Plandemic very well, he was sabotaged. vaccine created under trump, mandates happened under biden 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Flatlander said:

The lockdowns, vaccines and 75% of the inflation causing stimulus all occurred under Trump.

Ya covid happened during trump but everything else came under Biden. The media lies and all. come on flatlander open your eyes man. I am sure you got feelings for why you think the way you do but man how can u not see all this bullshit no matter who you are voting for. I lived  thru covid and it had a major impact on my life. No trump did not make the mandates or force me to get a vaccine or take jobs away for not being a sheep. That was under Biden. Was told i am part of the problem and i was killing people. At that time i honestly felt that if the government said lock me up most people would’ve  been ok to lock me up. All bs.

• Like 3

Seems like we all agree (minus Flatlander), Giles is narrowminded POS who can't see past a few personalities flaws to recognize what is best for the country. Fortunately for Giles, Harris is squeeky clean. No morally questionabile background there...

• Like 5

Also is hope nobody  forgets how we were silenced for having an opinion that was opposite of the leftand  we were cancelled or comment deleted due to it hurting feeling or not aligning with the liberal left ideology. It even got to a point that all comments in most media platforms were stopped to push a one sided agenda. Never forget. After seeing all this i still have no idea how anyone can believe anything from the media or democrats. Everything that they went after trump for never held up only noise and attacks that should never have happened even thru our own justice system. Super scary to me and i hope one day everyone will wake up to this. But how it looks is we are only going to get more divided.

• Like 2