Sign in to follow this  
Jasper17

Got his # Mobile Mechanic Thanks

Can someone give me the number to the mechanic that's been on here also his dad is the one that introduced him here as well Thanks Yancy

His name is Hunter and his company is Canyon State Diesel

602-399-5830

GREAT mechanic. Honest and knows his stuff. He's done 2 trucks for me so far.

• Like 1

OK spoke with Hunter and seems to be a very nice guy and very helpful Thanks to all that replied I will give further updates later, but we are on the right track. 

• Like 1

Thank you for the nice comments.

• Like 2

Well I just met with Hunter and it was a absolute pleasure. He was honest and is trying to do what he can for a friend of the family on her Jeep. More to come, I like what I see so far. I plan on using him in the future on my Duramax. 

• Like 1

Thankyou  again, there was a miss print by AZ diamond, company name is Copper State diesel and performance.  Hope you liked my truck he stole. Lol. Keep it coming . Thank you to all my grand babies appreciate it also..

• Like 2

I like the rims the best HAHA I busted his balls a bit because he said he was a Cimmins guy and showed up in a Toyota and he said it was his dads LOL

• Like 1

I get alot of compliments on them..

• Like 2

4 hours ago, wildwoody said:

Thankyou  again, there was a miss print by AZ diamond, company name is Copper State diesel and performance.  Hope you liked my truck he stole. Lol. Keep it coming . Thank you to all my grand babies appreciate it also..

oh dang.   well...in my defense i am old

and its hot.

but at least i got his phone number right...i think.  lol

• Like 3

On 8/5/2024 at 11:10 PM, AzDiamondHeat said:

oh dang.   well...in my defense i am old

and its hot.

but at least i got his phone number right...i think.  lol

Curious, what age is considered old? After 55? 60? 65? 70? Or when you feel it ( could be 45 )?

Is it a physical or mental state, or both?

Russ stop it. Never, but to the intitled generation they say 40 until they get there. Go Gen X......

• Like 1

Ok here goes Wildwoody good job on raising a fine and honest young man. I would like to say that this repair for a older lady friend of mine was going to be probably a routine job for Hunter but turned into a little more for chain supply issues and not his fault. She told me that he communicated as things went on and I also followed up with him as well just to make sure everyone was in the loop of information. I must say if you are on the fence of trying someone new you will be hard pressed to find a person that is this honest and dependable, I was very impressed to say the least. Super nice to know that in this day and age of shitty experiences and we've all had them that for her and myself it was really nice to get some excellent service for a change. Huge shout out to Hunter thanks again.

• Like 1