Sign in to follow this  
firstcoueswas80

Hearing protection for the shot?

I will buy a suppressor when I dont need to ask big brother for permission. Until then.............

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

Me and my buddy use the walkers ear buds just like the axil. Work great. Foam for back up. 

On 8/8/2024 at 11:12 AM, firstcoueswas80 said:

I've thought about that for a long while. My hesitation is, my rifle already has a 26" barrel, it will be 34-35" with a supressor.

That’s basically a SBR. I have a 12 inch can that is going on a 28in 300nm.  

in all seriousness they do make cans like tbac ultra 5 that is 5 inches long. Would prob be quiet enough for 1 or 2 shots without ear pro. 

On 8/8/2024 at 1:43 PM, Lucafu1 said:

I will buy a suppressor when I dont need to ask big brother for permission. Until then.............

Hate to break it to ya but you have to ask big brother permission for every gun you purchase….not sure what y’all think a 4473 is…….

Just now, Mattman215 said:

Hate to break it to ya but you have to ask big brother permission for every gun you purchase….not sure what y’all think a 4473 is…….

You spelled "every gun you purchase from a FFL" wrong. 

• Like 1

The Axil buds are pretty sweet. They do noise cancel, noise amplification, and Bluetooth all at the same time. So, you can listen to music, have loud noises canceled out, and quiet sounds amplified all at the same time. Buds usually don't fit my ears all very well, but these come with tips that are just like soft foam ear plugs. Pretty sweet.

Taking this kind of stand only punishes you and those you hunt with. Big brother doesn't care and it makes the liberals happy that their control mechanism is working.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MogollonMan said:

Taking this kind of stand only punishes you and those you hunt with. Big brother doesn't care and it makes the liberals happy that their control mechanism is working.

Please explain how this punishes me and people I hunt with AND how by NOT doing something that is controlled/regulated makes liberals happy that their control or regulation is working? Please make that make sense?

You are OK asking big brother to buy guns, but not supressors?  Hahahaha

11 minutes ago, HuntHarder said:

You are OK asking big brother to buy guns, but not supressors?  Hahahaha

Not sure what's hard to understand. You don't need to buy from an FFL if you don't want to. I don't believe in paying a tax or asking for permission to cross state lines in the case of owning an SBR. BTW if you have a CCW and buy a gun from an FFL there is no NICS check. Fill out the form and be on your way. What are you confused about? 

7 minutes ago, Lucafu1 said:

Not sure what's hard to understand. You don't need to buy from an FFL if you don't want to. I don't believe in paying a tax or asking for permission to cross state lines in the case of owning an SBR. BTW if you have a CCW and buy a gun from an FFL there is no NICS check. Fill out the form and be on your way. What are you confused about? 

OK, In order for you to get your Ccw you had to ask "Big brother." Flawed logic is hard to defend I get it...  

Maybe just say I don't want to pay the extra 200$, leave out the part about "Big brother."