Sign in to follow this  
firstcoueswas80

Netflix

do you think they care about loosing a few subscribers. we are a drop in the basket.

As of July 25, 2024, Netflix's net worth, or market cap, is $272.08 billion, which is a 39.04% increase from the previous year. This makes Netflix the 34th most valuable company in the world by market cap. 

Netflix's annual net income for 2023 was $5.408 billion, which is an increase from the previous year. In 2023, Netflix also had an operating profit of around $7 billion, which is higher than other major streaming services.

Thats what Bud Light said......

• Like 10

@maximus is right as not many people are willing to take a stand in this manner, but the only thing we can do is vote in November and vote with our dollars and take them elsewhere.

Eddie

• Like 4

1 hour ago, ctafoya said:

Thats what Bud Light said......

Yep all those smart people banning Bud Light and switching over to Michelob Ultra.  Somebody forgot to tell them same company.  Didn't hurt them one bit

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, eddielasvegas said:

@maximus is right as not many people are willing to take a stand in this manner, but the only thing we can do is vote in November and vote with our dollars and take them elsewhere.

Eddie

agree with you Eddie, i know who i'm voting for and also enjoy netflix, i could care less about that guy.

let's go Donald trump.

4 hours ago, maximus said:

do you think they care about loosing a few subscribers. we are a drop in the basket.

As of July 25, 2024, Netflix's net worth, or market cap, is $272.08 billion, which is a 39.04% increase from the previous year. This makes Netflix the 34th most valuable company in the world by market cap. 

Netflix's annual net income for 2023 was $5.408 billion, which is an increase from the previous year. In 2023, Netflix also had an operating profit of around $7 billion, which is higher than other major streaming services.

That is because they stopped people from sharing password. LOL

• Like 1

Disney lost something like 200 million dollars over the course of a couple years? I wouldn't classify that as a drop in the bucket. 

Well this song says it right .... "well tell them with the wallet "

VOTE WITH YOUR WALLET

• Like 1

12 hours ago, firstcoueswas80 said:

Disney lost something like 200 million dollars over the course of a couple years? I wouldn't classify that as a drop in the bucket. 

for them yes it is, they own so much stuff, i haven't been to disneyland in 17 or 18 years but i heard the prices tripled, i think they already made that money back, those big corporations are untouchble, they run the country.

15 minutes ago, maximus said:

for them yes it is, they own so much stuff, i haven't been to disneyland in 17 or 18 years but i heard the prices tripled, i think they already made that money back, those big corporations are untouchble, they run the country.

Especially with that attitude... 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, HuntHarder said:

It's not like he is condoning them.

19 hours ago, HuntHarder said:

what attitude? is a reallity.

On 7/25/2024 at 4:39 PM, 654321 said:

Yep all those smart people banning Bud Light and switching over to Michelob Ultra.  Somebody forgot to tell them same company.  Didn't hurt them one bit

Them bud light woke jokes lost several points to their competitor Modelo, making them numero uno.