arizonian

Do you vote?

William Kirk, AKA Washington Gun Law on Youtube, has an excellent video out about the consequences of not voting, especially if you are a hunter or gun owner. Definitely worth  10 minutes of your time.

Vote or Shut The Heck Up

• Like 1

I have voted in every election I was eligible to vote in since I turned 18 back in 1981.  I have a very good friend who will be 67 on his next birthday who is an avid hunter and has been his entire life.  The first time he ever voted was in 2016 for Trump.  Something tells me there are a lot of other people I know who don't vote.  So many people seem so indifferent to voting.  As far as I am concerned, you have zero right to gripe & moan if you don't vote.  For no other reason, voting is your ticket to bitch.

• Like 5

voted For as long as I can remember. Was excited to be a part of it. Also know a lot of guys who love guns and don’t vote. I stay away from them but hit them on not voting occasionally trying to get them off their bum  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MULEPACKHUNTER said:

voted For as long as I can remember. Was excited to be a part of it. Also know a lot of guys who love guns and don’t vote. I stay away from them but hit them on not voting occasionally trying to get them off their bum  

People that are too lazy to vote need to get off their a$$es and vote. Hopefully "the right people".

I'm not sure if our votes count these days, but Patriots need to speak!!!!!!

AP24195803307155 (1).jpg

• Like 2

If you’re a democrat and don’t vote..ok that’s cool. If you’re a conservative republican and don’t vote…shame on you. Get up and vote.

• Like 3