Antler assassin

Wtb alfalfa gates and fittings

We are looking for preferably 10 inch alfalfa gates and fittings. Please let me know if you have some or have a contact to get a good price. Thanks in advance 

Call Sedona West Co. in Phoenix. They are a good source for irrigation pipe, valves, and fittings.

Second for Fullerform. They are great to work with and happy to order things that aren't in stock. Are you looking for waterman or fresno?

• Like 1

SRP on the irrigation side may have a list of vendors for irrigation supplies, if I remember correctly.

I hate it when a steer/cow or a horse steps on an open irrigation valve and breaks the brass bolt. Darn things are like gold, at least in pricing.😭

1 hour ago, Boarman03 said:

SRP on the irrigation side may have a list of vendors for irrigation supplies, if I remember correctly.

I hate it when a steer/cow or a horse steps on an open irrigation valve and breaks the brass bolt. Darn things are like gold, at least in pricing.😭

That’s why we move cattle of pasture we are irrigating. I appreciate your recommendation on srp

1 minute ago, Antler assassin said:

That’s why we move cattle of pasture we are irrigating. I appreciate your recommendation on srp

Yes, but then my son forgets to close it after irrigating, and when it's dry, they step on them. The cost of raising kids.😂

21 hours ago, az41mag said:

Second for Fullerform. They are great to work with and happy to order things that aren't in stock. Are you looking for waterman or fresno?

Either I am starting a new project 

• Like 1