Sign in to follow this  
PRDATR

BYE BYE Biden

25th should be invoked if he cant even run for reelection 

• Like 2

Does he know?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I’d love to see a Kamala Harris debate. She's as dumb as it gets. Which is why the democrats don’t want her but can’t justify not endorsing her. They boxed themselves into a corner and I love it! 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

During the nascar race  (nbc) they scrolled across the screen Obama hasn’t endorsed anyone yet. That could be telegraphing 

They knew they couldn't beat Trump, so they tried to kill Trump. They did not kill Trump and they knew Biden couldn't beat him so they threatened Biden to drop out so they can try to steal the election again. Obama and Clinton's have not backed Kamala yet because they know she can't beat Trump. Stay tuned for the next chapter.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I was hoping his pride and ego would overtake him and he would dig in and stay.  Easiest win for trump possible.  

I could have sworn I seen something on my news feed about Clinton's endorsing kamala

On my feed I read that Clinton’s endorsed Camel toe. It’s interesting Obama hasn’t. Something’s up with that. 

5 hours ago, TOBY said:

michelle for pres and barack for vp. Legal and scary af.

Correct me if Im wrong, but Barack couldn’t be VP since he constitutionally can’t hold the title of president again.