Meathunter

Jumping jack trailer $3500 obo

IMG_3482.thumb.jpeg.9c6ddb5e2783735ece4182a15a976412.jpegIMG_3487.thumb.jpeg.207f50f5528549d6d19fbe1a69faf73d.jpegIMG_3484.thumb.jpeg.e962913936ac2a87fa11132da02141ff.jpeg2010 Jumping Jack Trailer $3500 obo

928-701-8664 call or text

How do these do for getting into rougher country?  

They have torsion axle's, they do great! A good bump will toss them up in the air good though, they weigh under 1300 Lbs. with nothing on top of them. I have taken mine down some pretty nasty roads.

These trailers are badass!! I have had one for about 12 years & it is awesome for hunting & camping! You can get these trailers into some nasty areas if you have a 4x4. Good luck with the sale, I love mine!!

The one I have is set up to haul a 3 or 2  seat side by side. I I have taken it to many hunting camps and it has always done great

2 hours ago, Meathunter said:

The one I have is set up to haul a 3 or 2  seat side by side. I I have taken it to many hunting camps and it has always done great

Not to hijack, but Id love to see that. That seems like it would be SUPER top heavy?

6 hours ago, firstcoueswas80 said:

Not to hijack, but Id love to see that. That seems like it would be SUPER top heavy?

They are designed to haul. We have hauled my dads ranger several times. Check out there website & it has a video & pictures of hauling quads & side by side.

Yeah I know they're designed to haul, but hauling a quad and Hauling a side-by-side are two completely different things. I would think that it would make the wait a maybe be over the amount it's designed for and be way too top heavy to be stable.

Does you JJ have the bed extensions on both side to make "full size?"

Also, can you list the accessories that are included please.

How old are the tires, and condition of the protective cover?

There are 2 bed extensions. The protective cover is still in use and I cover it with a tarp as well. The tires are 3 years old and still in great shape. I bought it used and it didn’t come with any accessories. 

• Like 1