super raffle big bull

Psst, jdown, it's a bull, not a buck.  One of the things making your post look silly unless it's just sarcasm and it didn't work.

Might be. Just seen so many of let it sit over nights lately because too dangerous to take out at night or don’t want to take a chance bumping it even though it was very obviously dead with shot. Not accusing here and am probably wrong on this one but again lots of wasted meat out there in the name of long distance shooting and instapost horn shots. All over Tv and here.  But you are correct on this one and shouldn’t have accused. Great bull!  Would love to see one some day with or without a tag in hand. 

14 hours ago, jdown said:

So shot at night left to rot until daylight pictures can be taken (only 100 degrees out) I guess money can buy that too - just like so many tv shows.  I hit him (buck pouring out running out of the field) but we are going to back out and come back in the am. Oh he only went 50 yards (no shat— buck is stiff as a board). High five!  

I know it wrecks the fun of ripping on the big money guy, but this says it’s the Super Raffle Bull, so the only money needed to qualify for this one was $20.  

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, yotebuster said:

I know it wrecks the fun of ripping on the big money guy, but this says it’s the Super Raffle Bull, so the only money needed to qualify for this one was $20.  

Exactly!

• Like 1

On 7/17/2024 at 6:22 PM, azcouesandelk said:

Or they shot it in the afternoon and got some sunset pictures and night time pictures. Or we could just make assumptions 🤷🏻‍♂️

That's exactly what happened from my understanding.  Shot the bull in the afternoon,  then took pics , caped him etc then camped out overnight with the bull till they could safely get him out c the next day

On 7/17/2024 at 10:19 PM, firstcoueswas80 said:

Score, who cares. Its huge and far more impressive than what 99.99999% will ever see, let alone kill.

Jdown, I'm not sure where you are getting your accusation from. Sure looks like sunset and then sundown photos to me. Not sure why you would assume a world class bull shot with a rifle would be left over night. But I am all ears to hear how you formulate that accusation. 

i agree about the sunset, I mean I can’t really tell for sure but gonna assume sunset

However to the question as to why, there’s videos like that online. I can think of one on YouTube. I believe it may have been posted here at one time. They turned off the comments, I bet I could find it again if they didn’t delete it. They have it dead at night, then come back in the day and the clothes are still on and the guts are in it 

On 7/18/2024 at 6:24 AM, yotebuster said:

If I’m going to join in on hating, raffle, auction, the money doesn’t matter. team hunting with a crew of guides is always kinda meh. I get it of course, I’d do the same thing most likely for a 420

Are those power lines in the background? asking for a friend. 😁

• Haha 1

just the norm nowdays, someone does something good or kills something big or whatever....so let's start bagging on them and making assumptions gotta love social media and the direction society is going, let's get it together

50 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

i agree about the sunset, I mean I can’t really tell for sure but gonna assume sunset

However to the question as to why, there’s videos like that online. A very specific one I can think of was from Goodman outfitters on YouTube. I believe it may have been posted here at one time. They turned off the comments, I bet I could find it again if they didn’t delete it. They have it dead at night, then come back in the day and the clothes are still on and the guts are in it 

Oh I get what hes saying, just don't see any evidence as to what makes him think that in this case.

• Like 1