super raffle big bull

This isnt trick photography either, I saw a pic of a Cope can held against the beam where that left fourth comes out... the mass is unreal.

So shot at night left to rot until daylight pictures can be taken (only 100 degrees out) I guess money can buy that too - just like so many tv shows.  I hit him (buck pouring out running out of the field) but we are going to back out and come back in the am. Oh he only went 50 yards (no shat— buck is stiff as a board). High five!  

1 hour ago, jdown said:

So shot at night left to rot until daylight pictures can be taken (only 100 degrees out) I guess money can buy that too - just like so many tv shows.  I hit him (buck pouring out running out of the field) but we are going to back out and come back in the am. Oh he only went 50 yards (no shat— buck is stiff as a board). High five!  

Continue.........

2 hours ago, jdown said:

Or they shot it in the afternoon and got some sunset pictures and night time pictures. Or we could just make assumptions 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Like 4

Amazing bull. Amazing mass ,, not enough length for mid 430s. At some point in time there needs to be some kind  of independent verification on the scores of the gov bulls..  Absolute stud but at least 12 to 15 inches was added to the actual score, even with the velvet increase there’s no way. 
congrats to all involved though. What a sight to behold on the hoof. 
Congrats to the guide and hunter. 🤙

2 hours ago, azcouesandelk said:

Or they shot it in the afternoon and got some sunset pictures and night time pictures. Or we could just make assumptions 🤷🏻‍♂️

I don’t disagree with the assumptions comment but waiting until dark to get night pictures is not something I have ever heard of. But maybe was a pretty moon 

Some of you are jealous morons.  Guaranteed a velvet bull  of that size wasn’t left overnite. Ever hear of sunset? Can take some time to move and pose an animal of that size.  And you photo scorers are amusing, you can’t tell the overall mass from these shots, but I guess you’re the expert. Sheesh, typical CWT BS

• Like 4

Doesn’t matter how much mass the bull has. It’s still missing a ton of length to go almost 440. 
but I def want one like that for sure. I’ve never seen one that big myself. 
huge bull though. 
I’ll bet 500 bucks though that it doesn’t go over 430 all day long. Anyone want to take my 500 bucks on an independent scoring. ??

Score, who cares. Its huge and far more impressive than what 99.99999% will ever see, let alone kill.

Jdown, I'm not sure where you are getting your accusation from. Sure looks like sunset and then sundown photos to me. Not sure why you would assume a world class bull shot with a rifle would be left over night. But I am all ears to hear how you formulate that accusation. 

It looks like they shot it 30 mins or so before it got dark. 
Of course  there’s night pics involved. Almost impossible for there not to be night pics. Would have been past dark if I shot that bull. 30 mins worth of pics minimum. 
I don’t know why anyone would think that they waited to long to process it because there’s night pics.