dsotm

Trump shot at rally today

Something about MK that just rubs me the wrong way....maybe it's cuz he's ex-military and does not support our constitional rights.

Maybe it's cuz he's bald. Maybe it's cuz he's a senator.  Maybe cuz he's a libtard, but man I can't find a way to like this guy one iota.

Eddie

• Like 7

1 hour ago, eddielasvegas said:

Something about MK that just rubs me the wrong way....maybe it's cuz he's ex-military and does not support our constitional rights.

Maybe it's cuz he's bald. Maybe it's cuz he's a senator.  Maybe cuz he's a libtard, but man I can't find a way to like this guy one iota.

Eddie

If memory serves me right He was a nobody (politically) up until Gabby took one to the head.  Then it seemed he got real popular.  

And that's what irks me about this guy, an armed citizen could have stopped the guy that shot her (even though it didn't happen) but he wants to take away the rights of legally armed folks to do just that.  Just another bald turd. Flush him. 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, eddielasvegas said:

Eddie

Or maybe it's because he doesn't clang when he walks. I'd much prefer an "in your face" politician. Somebody that actually sets out to have a goal. Even if it's just get me elected so I can do this and then walk away.

He is "milk toast".  A skirt rider. I'm not sure why he is even there other than to collect a paycheck. He certainly hasn't done anything notable for he citizens of AZ.

• Like 3

17 hours ago, eddielasvegas said:

Eddie

He's a penis with ears

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

10 minutes ago, Roosevelt Mark said:

Do you guys remember the video of his dog (pitbull if I remember) killing a baby seal on the beach in California.

Yes.

I think it was his daughters dog but not sure.

Either way, any one of us would have been jailed for killing a protected marine mammal. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Roosevelt Mark said:

Ya your right 👍 someone needs to dig it up and post it.

3 second GOOGLE search.   Mark Kelly + Baby Seal 

2 hours ago, PRDATR said:

3 second GOOGLE search.   Mark Kelly + Baby Seal 

I can't believe I have never heard of this until now.  Thanks @PRDATR

Add this to the list of reasons why I can't stand the guy.  Oh, and is anybody surprised he has/had a PB? "But he was always so friendly,"   Punish the deed, not the breed, but it's always the same breed that gets that justification.

And lastly, please show this video to the feminists who says a woman can do anything a man can.  Three women trying to break its grip and the dog was just clamped on that poor baby seal like nothing was ever going to keep it from its mission of being a baby seal killer.

Eddie

On 7/25/2024 at 7:35 AM, dsotm said:

He's a penis with ears

Around our homestead, MK is affectionately known as Kommander Rat.

• Like 2

Big news, FBI confirms Trump was struck by a bullet.  Thank God for super sleuths.