dsotm

Trump shot at rally today

did you guys notice Trumps closing song at the end of RNC was an opera?

that opera is in the movie sum of all fears. Which is about a failed assassination attempt on the president. In the movie, they try to blame a patsy but the president find out who it really was. 

• Like 1
  • Wow! 1

2 hours ago, trphyhntr said:

did you guys notice Trumps closing song at the end of RNC was an opera?

that opera is in the movie sum of all fears. Which is about a failed assassination attempt on the president. In the movie, they try to blame a patsy but the president find out who it really was. 

I didn’t , but that awesome 

president Potato Head just quit. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just the campaign, he should quit commander and chief as well...

• Like 2

Wondering if he dropped out because he realizes his mental state has failed him, (which means he should bow out NOW and not wait till Trump is sworn in) or if Pelosi, Schumer, and Jeffries have convinced him that it would be a disaster for the down ticket for the Dems (making it a political strategy)???  Either way, it exposes the dishonest efforts of the Democrats leaders and most in the media for the last 3+ years.  Not a slam on everyday democrats that are my friends, neighbors, and family members, but directed at the dishonest leaders and media.

If he’s not fit to stay in the race he should vacate his seat, surprised Dr Jill let her meal ticket do this

17 minutes ago, bigbuckfever said:

Wondering if he dropped out because he realizes his mental state has failed him, (which means he should bow out NOW and not wait till Trump is sworn in) or if Pelosi, Schumer, and Jeffries have convinced him that it would be a disaster for the down ticket for the Dems (making it a political strategy)???  Either way, it exposes the dishonest efforts of the Democrats leaders and most in the media for the last 3+ years.  Not a slam on everyday democrats that are my friends, neighbors, and family members, but directed at the dishonest leaders and media.

He was under pressure from all sides and it has been in the works for a while. I posted on FB on the 4th that it was a matter of weeks. As usual I fell short. Latest poll with Dem voters were 65% in favor of him dropping out.

He just needed to let it build to a crescendo so he could save face and let it be known there was only one way out before the convention.  The whole Dem Ticket is now up for grabs and I don't see Harris on it.

Yeah, yeah, yeah she is the VP and as most VP's never do much as to not out shadow the POTUS. A pretty thankless position although it would appear one would have carte blanche to "tear it up". I imagine a VP is given a play card of do's and don'ts, ceremonies to attend and the occasional baby to kiss in a third world country.

Either way they have a month to pull it together. Good thing Billary isn't involved or there would be a slew of "unexplained casualties" making the headlines.

How much damage can he-they- do till he is out?

23 minutes ago, dusty said:

How much damage can he-they- do till he is out?

Much

1 hour ago, bigbuckfever said:

he hasnt known he was president since day 1. this was a weird dream for him. they gave him adrenochrome when they needed him.