dsotm

Trump shot at rally today

But with the right training, what does a shooter look like. Mark Walberg, just saying he could have been a gun nerd. You know what I mean. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wildwoody said:

Ah, 138 yards , rifle club in school, regular at the range. . He just forgot to lead his shot..

They wouldn’t let him on the club because he was so bad is what I read, CIA chose the wrong patsy 

13 minutes ago, wildwoody said:

But with the right training, what does a shooter look like. Mark Walberg, just saying he could have been a gun nerd. You know what I mean. 

Yeah no way these wack jobs can fit a certain profile. The FBI is saying no sign of mental illness? BS that little bastard was a nut! 

• Like 2

But his body didn't slide off after they shot him. They have alot of explaining to do. Yup

• Like 2

One commie alphabet agency investigating another, oh yeah they are going to get right to the bottom of this one! Leave no stone unturned!  Heads are gonna roll! I think not, at least not until next January, if everything works out right.

• Like 5

Guys have bolt action rifles and got off rapid fire on shooter. Someone else took out assassin I'm sure. Sounds like semi auto return. But then again Vegas shooting was a bump stock not a SAW as most my military friends said they heard a SAW... 

17 hours ago, Sky Island junkie said:

Oh gotcha I didn’t realize he wasn’t scheduled to be there first day. I was curious about Ivanka? Seems like she has just disappeared from the family. But then I read earlier that she was with him the night of the shooting 

I thought I saw somewhere that she isnt going to be on the campaign trail this election. I could be wrong though. She hasnt spoke at all anywhere that I have seen.

Trump escapes assasination, calls for unity, is shown tremendous support at the RNC and significantly leads in new polls.

Audible called.

Biden conveniently catches covid, is headed back to Delaware to hide in the basement, and we will soon hear who Trump's new opponent will be..

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

I had been hoping he’d win but wasn’t optimistic. If if he actually won I didn’t think he’d win. At this point if he doesn’t win… bad civil war times. Hope I’m wrong but dang. Can’t win in this side lately.

Nobody will do anything if he doesn’t win. But I think he will win. If the shoe was on the other foot there would be riots all over right now 

Did you see the shooter was in a black rock commercial?  

can’t be a coincidence.

• Like 1