dsotm

Trump shot at rally today

This stinks worse by the hour. 

what scopes were they using, anyone know? 

Am I crazy to think that it may have been difficult for the counter snipers to find him in the scope through a tree at 131 yards with a scope that had a minimum 6x 

Nightforce of some sort with a wedge prism and range finder/ballistic calculator 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

Am I crazy to think that it may have been difficult for the counter snipers to find him in the scope through a tree at 131 yards with a scope that had a minimum 6x 

Are they saying the tree was blocking their view of that roof? I remember seeing an aerial view of the two roofs and one tree looked close but I think they had a clear view. Watching the body language of the sniper behind the tripod it looks like they saw him prior to shooting. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Sky Island junkie said:

Are they saying the tree was blocking their view of that roof? I remember seeing an aerial view of the two roofs and one tree looked close but I think they had a clear view. Watching the body language of the sniper behind the tripod it looks like they saw him prior to shooting. 

Nah they’re not it’s observation I can see on google earth. it’s July, that tree was massive look at the video when he was crawling up the backside of the building. 

I’ve watched the one video 50 times, I can’t tell if they shoot. I wish they do an interview asap and tell us exactly what they saw 

• Like 1

Of course, could have been dumped free hand off the back side of the roof but they didn’t.

would have been lolzy af. “Hey that guy has a gun!” 

“where?” 

“there”

“Word, lmfao. boom” 

everyone laughs and the rally continues 

• Haha 1

You know he had him in his cross hairs, but until he pulled the trigger he didn't do anything wrong, right so no green light. In side job for sure. I believe the agents are solid, its this DEI crap above them. Except for the lunch lady. WTF

• Like 3

1 hour ago, trphyhntr said:

Def a nightforce

8 minutes ago, wildwoody said:

You know he had him in his cross hairs, but until he pulled the trigger he didn't do anything wrong, right so no green light. Indie job for sure. I believe the agents are solid, it’s this DEI crap above them. Except for the lunch lady. WTF

We’re only seeing video of the one team and the tripod shooter gets jumpy for a split second. I thought I heard that the shooter aimed at the sniper? If that happened it should have been lights out Carlos Hancock style right through the scope housing! IDK I might have misunderstood this account?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, trphyhntr said:

Nobody is not voting for trump because of his VP pic though 

Correct.  He might actually bring people out to vote for Trump, which is the point.  Short of my homie Doug Burgum, I think Vance is an excellent pick.  

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, wildwoody said:

You know he had him in his cross hairs, but until he pulled the trigger he didn't do anything wrong, right so no green light. Indie job for sure. I believe the agents are solid, its this DEI crap above them. Except for the lunch lady. WTF

It’s unbelievable to think that could be possible but yeah, i was wondering that myself.