dsotm

Trump shot at rally today

5 hours ago, trphyhntr said:

who even shot the guy? did the counter snipers in the video do it? i cant see them shoot really. 

man, i read this breakdown some weaponized autist put together about a tree being perfectly in the way. kinda wonder if the dude had inside info 

was there only 2 guys with rifles watching over the whole thing? 

4 sniper teams surrounding the event and nobody could get the drop on the shooter before he sent the first round??

53 minutes ago, Sky Island junkie said:

4 sniper teams surrounding the event and nobody could get the drop on the shooter before he sent the first round??

That’s what I don’t get.  With drones these days, there is no way that guy should have ever been able to crawl across that whole roof without being seen. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, yotebuster said:

That’s what I don’t get.  With drones these days, there is no way that guy should have ever been able to crawl across that whole roof without being seen. 

It smells

• Like 2

I don't believe the post, it's got to be fake as can be. But either way there was a post put out that was allegedly submitted by the sniper that ended up killing the guy. He said he had him in his sights for like 3 minutes but never got the green light to shoot. Again it's on the internet so it has to be true.......

12 minutes ago, firstcoueswas80 said:

I don't believe the post, it's got to be fake as can be. But either way there was a post put out that was allegedly submitted by the sniper that ended up killing the guy. He said he had him in his sights for like 3 minutes but never got the green light to shoot. Again it's on the internet so it has to be true.......

I believe that. In the video you can see the sniper waiting to engage and does once the soy boy shoots. Weird times.

12 minutes ago, SwarovskiCoues said:

I believe that. In the video you can see the sniper waiting to engage and does once the soy boy shoots. Weird times.

Yeah I was watching his body language and it definitely looked like he had something in his sights ready to rock and roll. But why is there any hesitation and why would he need clearance to engage that's what I don't understand.

1 hour ago, firstcoueswas80 said:

That was text from 4chan. Obviously fake

1 hour ago, SwarovskiCoues said:

Which one, the tripod guy or the laying down guy? I think it had to have been one of the teams not in the video from what I can see 

2 hours ago, Sky Island junkie said:

Didn’t know there was 4. 

To believe this was acting alone, you’d have to believe it was coincidence that there was no security at this building and you’d have to believe it was coincidence that he knew exactly where trump would be standing, providing a clear line of sight to trump and blocking 2 sniper teams. 

18FC6938-6449-48BB-9A57-68519AFA4825.jpeg

When was the last time CNN covered a trump rally live. They were covering this rally live in it’s entirety. 

• Like 2

The Secret Service response at the Trump shooting was a perfect example of how DEI appointments will get you killed. Biden appointed the current head of the SS based on her commitment to Diversity,  Equity and Inclusion.  The directors stated goals is to hire female agents in hopes to obtain women making up 30% of the SS manpower.

Look how the women agent's fumbled their guns, couldn't locate their holsters, couldn't block out Trump's body. When the women's communications were caught on the live mic, their confusion and lack of training was painfully apparent.  "Where are we going, what are we doing?" Are you F ing kidding me? But they knew how important it was to get their sunglasses back on for appearances during an emergency. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Edge said:

The Secret Service response at the Trump shooting was a perfect example of how DEI appointments will get you killed. Biden appointed the current head of the SS based on her commitment to Diversity,  Equity and Inclusion.  The directors stated goals is to hire female agents in hopes to obtain women making up 30% of the SS manpower.

Look how the women agent's fumbled their guns, couldn't locate their holsters, couldn't block out Trump's body. When the women's communications were caught on the live mic, their confusion and lack of training was painfully apparent.  "Where are we going, what are we doing?" Are you F ing kidding me? But they knew how important it was to get their sunglasses back on for appearances during an emergency. 

They tried to get his secret service minimized even more recently, they didn’t. So what’s just as good as that, putting incompetent women on the job. 

• Like 2