dsotm

Trump shot at rally today

Saw the video , was a red head guy with a Trump sun visor tupa hat. It was on fox not her say like on CNN.

In the coming days, much of the focus will shift to the shooter and security lapses. The shooter was not an attendee at the rally and was killed by U.S. Secret Service agents, according to two officials who spoke to the Associated Press on the condition of anonymity to discuss the ongoing investigation.

The officials said the shooter was engaged by members of the U.S. Secret Service counterassault team. The heavily armed tactical team travels everywhere with the president and major party nominees and is meant to confront any active threats while other agents focus on safeguarding and evacuating the person at the center of protection.

Law enforcement recovered an AR-style rifle at the scene, according to a third person familiar with the matter who spoke on condition of anonymity to discuss the ongoing investigation.

An AP analysis of more than a dozen videos and photos from the scene of the Trump rally, as well as satellite imagery of the site, shows the shooter was able to get astonishingly close to the stage where the former president was speaking. A video posted to social media and geolocated by the AP shows the body of a person wearing gray camouflage lying motionless on the roof of a building at AGR International Inc., a manufacturing plant just north of the Butler Farm Show grounds where Trump’s rally was held.

The roof where the person lay was less than 150 meters (164 yards) from where Trump was speaking, a distance from which a decent marksman could reasonably hit a human-sized target. For reference, 150 meters is a distance at which U.S. Army recruits must hit a scaled human-sized silhouette to qualify with the M-16 rifle. The AR-15, like the shooter at the Trump rally had, is the semi-automatic civilian version of the military M-16.

Makes you wonder doesn't it..

• Like 1

14 hours ago, trphyhntr said:

Know how I know you haven’t been to a Trump rally?

I have been

aaaaand lets wait and let him him get off a few rounds before we engage. we will never hear any of the audio.

In my opinion, unless they get him on a second or third attempt, this just solidified his win in november.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, firstcoueswas80 said:

In my opinion, unless they get him on a second or third attempt, this just solidified his win in november.

He's gonna come back cocky AF and win the next election possibly for the third time.  

• Like 1

To understand the workings of American politics, you have to understand this fundamental law: Conservatives think liberals are stupid. Liberals think conservatives are evil.

-Charles Krauthammer (2002-ish)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Hucker said:

To understand the workings of American politics, you have to understand this fundamental law: Conservatives think liberals are stupid. Liberals think conservatives are evil.

-Charles Krauthammer (2002-ish)

He is missed.

• Like 2

who even shot the guy? did the counter snipers in the video do it? i cant see them shoot really. 

man, i read this breakdown some weaponized autist put together about a tree being perfectly in the way. kinda wonder if the dude had inside info 

was there only 2 guys with rifles watching over the whole thing?