dsotm

Trump shot at rally today

Hard to believe that the secret service could be this incompetent unless they were complicit

• Like 3

There's our proof, this man will die for us. Trump strong. God bless the poor soul who died and others injured. Goodspeed.. Lets beat them the right way. Oh ya what about the Bidden comment " Trump is now in the bullseye" and " over my dead body he'll ever  be president again" 

• Like 3

55 minutes ago, bustedknuckleinc said:

I man doesn’t get line of sight on this man unless someone wanted him to. Just saying. God bless Donald Trump!

I bet it is easier then anyone would want to admit, left or right being the target.  Crazy people are crazy

Democrats should have hired Alec Baldwin! he don't miss and gets away with it!

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

You should seen how I was armed headed to get a single beer tonight...

xxxx liberals. No excuses anymore. I don't care how kind hearted you are. I'm done being tolerant quite frankly....

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, CatfishKev said:

I bet it is easier then anyone would want to admit, left or right being the target.  Crazy people are crazy

Know how I know you haven’t been to a Trump rally?

The last few years I’ve been extra salty about how liberals have ruined this country . This puts me over the edge 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Eyewitness tells BBC he saw gunman climbing up building with rifle, tried to warn police

From CNN's Jessie Yeung

An eyewitness outside the rally where former President Donald Trump was injured in a shooting said he saw the gunman climb up a roof and tried to warn police.

“We noticed the guy crawling, bear crawling, up the roof of the building beside us, 50 feet away from us,” the witness told BBC News on Saturday after the incident.

“We’re standing there, we’re pointing at the guy crawling up the roof. … We can clearly see him with a rifle,” he said. He added that they notified police in the vicinity and that officers “didn’t know what was going on.”

“I’m thinking to myself, ‘Why is Trump still speaking? Why have they not pulled him off the stage?’ I’m standing there pointing at him for two, three minutes, Secret Service is looking at us from the top of the barn, I’m pointing at that roof, just standing there like this, and next thing you know, five shots ring out,” he said.

CNN cannot independently verify his account.

John Miller, CNN chief law enforcement and intelligence analyst, said the testimony raises many “serious questions.”

“There’s going to be an extraordinarily, excruciatingly detailed examination about who knew what, how was this communicated, and who determined to take what action or not take what action,” he said.

• Wow! 1

9 minutes ago, elkaholic said:

Eyewitness tells BBC he saw gunman climbing up building with rifle, tried to warn police

From CNN's Jessie Yeung

An eyewitness outside the rally where former President Donald Trump was injured in a shooting said he saw the gunman climb up a roof and tried to warn police.

“We noticed the guy crawling, bear crawling, up the roof of the building beside us, 50 feet away from us,” the witness told BBC News on Saturday after the incident.

“We’re standing there, we’re pointing at the guy crawling up the roof. … We can clearly see him with a rifle,” he said. He added that they notified police in the vicinity and that officers “didn’t know what was going on.”

“I’m thinking to myself, ‘Why is Trump still speaking? Why have they not pulled him off the stage?’ I’m standing there pointing at him for two, three minutes, Secret Service is looking at us from the top of the barn, I’m pointing at that roof, just standing there like this, and next thing you know, five shots ring out,” he said.

CNN cannot independently verify his account.

John Miller, CNN chief law enforcement and intelligence analyst, said the testimony raises many “serious questions.”

“There’s going to be an extraordinarily, excruciatingly detailed examination about who knew what, how was this communicated, and who determined to take what action or not take what action,” he said.

Disturbing. Not only the content but also that you used cnn 

• Haha 1