dsotm

Trump shot at rally today

All the media outlets keep referring to it as a security indecent. It's a fn assassination attempt. WTF! 

• Like 4

this is very serious. Trump might be the most alpha american thats ever lived. i havent cared this about this election because i just assume it going to be rigged again. but i don think i can leave my house without wearing some sort of Trump gear from now on. just out of spite.

you know how they always say you shouldnt let politics get between friends and family. wrong. if you identify as liberal leftists youre rotten. 

• Like 13
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

this is very serious. Trump might be the most alpha american thats ever lived. i havent cared this about this election because i just assume it going to be rigged again. but i don think i can leave my house without wearing some sort of Trump gear from now on. just out of spite.

you know how they always say you shouldnt let politics get between friends and family. wrong. if you identify as liberal leftists youre rotten. 

Absolutely! I feel the same now. I’ve taken the same path over the last few years trying to protect relationships and customers and potential customers. No more! This crap has gone too far and unfortunately gonna get worse!

Man all the sh!t they’ve thrown at him and now getting a 556 ear piercing! Sumbitch most men would be emotionally and physically spent at that age or younger for going through what he’s gone through but  he seems to just get more fired up!

• Like 1