Sign in to follow this  
Stoneman125

Safe clean out multiple guns for sale

-Winchester 94/22m in 22 magnum great little gun just need to make room in the safe. 1000$ obo

-Pre64 Winchester Model 12 3 inch chamber "super duck" 

asking 800$ firm

-Browning Superposed 20 gauge 3 inch chamber made in Belgium great condition 2500$

-Seekins havak PH2 6mm creedmoor Leupold Xv-freedom 6x18x40mm Leupold rings 

100 rounds of hornady eldx 103gr precision hunter

1 mdt 5 round magazine 

1 magpul 10 rd magazine

*supressor not included

2200$ firm can send more photos if interested  and answer any questions round count is 10. 

Text or call me at 520 406 four five zero one and I can answer any questions or send more pictures if interested, for some reason website won’t let me upload the other photos

pre64 winchester model 12 94 22 win mag lever action pump action break down bolt action seekins precision hunter havak browning Belgium 20 gauge over and under O/U

IMG_2872.jpeg

Try making your pictures small and they should work. Not sure if you’re trying to use websites for pictures?

The pictures are the same size as the photo it allowed me to upload literally took all the photos at the same time and they all are like 2. Something MB it just keeps kicking it back as “failed to upload” after about the 10th time I’m over it ha if someone is truly interested in something I have pictures ready to go

I have to take photos from farther away then edit the photo by zooming in and saving the cropped image to a size less than 2mp and it will load every time.   If I don't do this, I get the same fail to upload message every time