Legendary

Heeler Puppies

IMG_4829.thumb.jpeg.666545c0ee2438874bde0398147cfa84.jpegPosting this for a buddy of mine.

located in McNeal, Az

Blue and red heeler puppies looking for good homes. These are high energy and very highly intelligent dogs. They need lots of exercise and training.
They have their first vaccinations… new owners will need to get them their second vax at 9 weeks.
They’ve had two veterinary checks. Super happy & healthy pups. 2 males & 2 females left from litter of 7.
Asking $350. Pure bred but not AKC registered. Father is blue heeler, mother is red heeler.
Text him at (520) 604-6093

IMG_4830.jpeg

IMG_4844.jpeg

IMG_4845.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Look at all those beautiful terrorists. Love them

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

He has 1 red and 1 blue male, and 1 red and 1 blue female available.

He is trying to send me pics of the individual pups but cell signal at his place is terrible so it’s taking a while.

I’ll get the individual pics up as soon as I get them. 

Fyi we just brought home a little girl from this litter and she is a fantastic pup. Showing to be very intelligent with lots of spirit but also affectionate. Comes from a very nice family too

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Taylorz1 said:

Fyi we just brought home a little girl from this litter and she is a fantastic pup. Showing to be very intelligent with lots of spirit but also affectionate. Comes from a very nice family too

Was it the red one?

We got the blue female. As of monday the red female was still available. She was very smart also had a great personality. The two males also seem like great pups. All had slightly different personalities but no vice that I noticed and were all intelligent and good with my kids. I seriously would have brought any of them home happily. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Taylorz1 said:

We got the blue female. As of monday the red female was still available. She was very smart also had a great personality. The two males also seem like great pups. All had slightly different personalities but no vice that I noticed and were all intelligent and good with my kids. I seriously would have brought any of them home happily. 

That’s awesome taylorz1. I also picked up one of the pups. Great pup so far, seems very smart and already whines when he needs to go outside to pee or poop. Gets along with my lab really well too. I’ll get some more updated pics of the ones that are still available and post em.