IA Born

Flagstaff Hunter Education Classroom Class

We are hosting a classroom Hunter Education class in Flagstaff.  There are currently 19/40 signed up.  It starts next Thursday, July 18.  All information, including dates, times, locations, and lead instructor contact info (its not me this time) is in the link:  https://www.register-ed.com/events/view/213707

I will be helping organize things, but another instructor is the lead instructor for this class.  We will not be taking online students for the field day on Sunday because we don't have enough instructors to maintain the required student-instructor ratio per AGFD policy.  Saturday's session will be outside, weather permitting, at the ramada across from the Flagstaff Archers Range on Ft. Tuthill County Park.  BBQ lunch (burgers and hot dogs) will be provided for lunch on Saturday to all participants.

• Like 2

6 spots left for the class that starts this Thursday

5 spots left.  Class starts tomorrow.

Thanks for posting this.  I was able to get my daughter signed up.  Great excuse to hang out in Flagstaff over the next four days (as if I needed an excuse in July).

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Rudebob said:

Thanks for posting this.  I was able to get my daughter signed up.  Great excuse to hang out in Flagstaff over the next four days (as if I needed an excuse in July).

Awesome!  Looking forward to teaching her.  We have an extremely fun instructor group, so she'll have fun.  We have two amazing female instructors, and I have a hunting daughter, so the girls in the class get extra attention and help.  I'm not the lead instructor, but holler if you need anything.  I can recommend the good eating spots around town, too.