JIVega

2004 Tacoma 4x4

4 hours ago, JIVega said:

If you know about these trucks you know. I know it might be hard to fathom a truck this old with the miles selling for what they sell for, but they do. I have two hunting rigs, so one has to go. With the prices of SXS these are pretty hard to beat. AC/Heater, windows, you can daily drive it if needed and it will get you anywhere you want to go. I have no doubt that the first person who drives it, will be taking it home. If you’re serious give me a call and we can work something out.

Agreed. To replace with anything remotely comparable you are spending some cash. GLWS

• Like 1

Any vehicle is worth what someone will pay for it.  Good luck with sell

• Like 1

Truck sold in one day of listing, $15.5k. Gonna leave this thread open for future listings and educate people on the value of these vehicles. Also going to continue to change my oil every 3k miles or so on the new rig.

IMG_3823.png

• Like 13

Never hurts to change the oil early, I worked at a machine shop that built engines. I can appreciate a internally clean motor, I could definitely tell who skipped or lagged on oil changes. IMO I would not go more than 5k. My buddy has the same truck exact truck and color, he had Toyota put in a new motor and accessories that ended up costing around 10.5k 5 years ago.  

• Like 1

On 7/8/2024 at 3:13 PM, Adicted said:

Any vehicle is worth what someone will pay for it.  Good luck with sell

my dad to me when i was 9 trying to tell him my worthless jose conseco card was $5 in a beckett magazine. 

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

my dad to me when i was 9 trying to tell him my worthless jose conseco card was $5 in a beckett magazine. 

Topps rookie of the year? 

1 minute ago, Tj_G91 said:

The yote killing rig rides away. I’ll miss that truck! 

It was tough to see it go bro!

IMG_1669.jpeg

• Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Sad 1
  • Wow! 1

On 7/10/2024 at 5:00 PM, JIVega said:

Truck sold in one day of listing, $15.5k. Gonna leave this thread open for future listings and educate people on the value of these vehicles. Also going to continue to change my oil every 3k miles or so on the new rig.

IMG_3823.png

good for you man.

18 minutes ago, muledeerarea33? said:

My ‘06 4.0 will be for sale soon. Due to the paint defects it’ll be cheaper but good for you for selling it at a fair price.

No one cares about paint. Let’s talk oil change schedules on it? 

• Haha 2