JIVega

2004 Tacoma 4x4

9 hours ago, Shedhunter87 said:

Why would you change full synthetic oil every 3k miles? That makes no sense

2 hours ago, Shedhunter87 said:

I'm looking for a truck in this price range for my son. If you think it makes sense to change synthetic oil every 3k miles, what else are you screwing up in the maintenance of this truck? You must not take care of your vehicles. That's perfectly reasonable to wonder speaking as someone ready to spend this much in cash. Your response points out that my comment isn't about the truck (except it is), and yet yours has zero to do with anything at all. You shouldn't even be responding to the thread. Stop wasting people's time

1 hour ago, Shedhunter87 said:

Whose bashing? I asked why because it didn't make sense to change it at 30% of the oil life 

You are. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, trphyhntr said:

Are you ok bud? 

I'm fantastic! Just finished making fried rice in beautiful elk country. Off to plan my next forum derailment. 

20240707_192911.thumb.jpg.66212910bf2d1b4b2a0db2410ef9a430.jpg

Sideways for the Karens to freak out over their dessert. : )

Free bump to a good guy. Thanks for answering!

2 hours ago, Shedhunter87 said:

No, but if you were about to spend 16k in cash, you'd ask simpleton questions that no one here can understand lol

Questions no one understand like paying 16k for a 20 year old mini truck?

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Wtf is going on lol I'm more concerned that people are willing to pay $16,000 for a 20 year old truck with 220k miles on it but hey if you can get that much more power to you. 

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Coues247 said:

Wtf is going on lol I'm more concerned that people are willing to pay $16,000 for a 20 year old truck with 220k miles on it but hey if you can get that much more power to you. 

That’s what they go for- this is in better condition than 90% of Tacoma's out here and priced to sell. 

• Like 1

I have an 02 with 175k that I’m saving for my boy when he turns 16 (10 years away). They are worth their weight in gold and will only get more rare as time goes on. That 3.4L is a beast and the maintenance being done only solidifies this price. GLWS as these trucks are a thing of beauty. I get notes on my windshield all the time from people wanting to buy mine.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, lionhunter said:

miles????????????????   probably the most important information you could list when selling a truck.

Whitey

It says it on the license plate... lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Toyota buyers: they’re great. they last forever that’s why they’re expensive.

Also Toyota buyers: too much money, has too many miles