JIVega

2004 Tacoma 4x4

TRD Off Road package with 4x4 and Rear E-Locker. I am the second owner, Arizona owned its whole life absolutely no rust. Oil changed every 3k miles, full synthetic. These trucks are harder and harder to find in this condition. Have receipts for everything since Ive owned it and has an extensive service history by the previous owner all done at Toyota Avondale. This truck is not daily driven so miles will not go up. I also have an ARB bull bar bumper to go with it that I haven’t installed.
Things I've done:
ARE camper shell, color matched.
Old Man Emu lift kit with leaf packs (Less than 150 miles on it).
Tinted all around with strip.
New Falken Tires including spare (less than 1000 miles).
Weather Tech floor mats front and rear.
AVS Window Visors.

Cross posted.

Arizona City

(480)848-8697

$16k OBO

IMG_3777.jpeg

IMG_3778.jpeg

IMG_3781.jpeg

IMG_3783.jpeg

IMG_3784.jpeg

IMG_3779.jpeg

• Like 1

6 hours ago, trphyhntr said:

this thread is now about oil changes.

I'm looking for a truck in this price range for my son. If you think it makes sense to change synthetic oil every 3k miles, what else are you screwing up in the maintenance of this truck? You must not take care of your vehicles. That's perfectly reasonable to wonder speaking as someone ready to spend this much in cash. Your response points out that my comment isn't about the truck (except it is), and yet yours has zero to do with anything at all. You shouldn't even be responding to the thread. Stop wasting people's time

36 minutes ago, Shedhunter87 said:

I'm looking for a truck in this price range for my son. If you think it makes sense to change synthetic oil every 3k miles, what else are you screwing up in the maintenance of this truck? You must not take care of your vehicles. That's perfectly reasonable to wonder speaking as someone ready to spend this much in cash. Your response points out that my comment isn't about the truck (except it is), and yet yours has zero to do with anything at all. You shouldn't even be responding to the thread. Stop wasting people's time

Does changing your oil too often hurt the vehicle? Asking for a friend? 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

44 minutes ago, Shedhunter87 said:

You’re unhinged

• Like 4

42 minutes ago, Shedhunter87 said:

If you’re serious give me a call and we can talk about the truck. I have other members that can vouch for the condition and how well this truck was taken care of. 221k on the odometer, thought I had included that.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, JIVega said:

If you’re serious give me a call and we can talk about the truck. I have other members that can vouch for the condition and how well this truck was taken care of. 221k on the odometer, thought I had included that.

Ok thank you. I am interested. Where are you located?

6 minutes ago, Shedhunter87 said:

Ok thank you. I am interested. Where are you located?

Arizona City, 15 minutes South of Casa Grande. I work in Glendale Monday-Friday. My number is in the ad.

39 minutes ago, Desert_Dogs said:

Does changing your oil too often hurt the vehicle? Asking for a friend? 

No, but if you were about to spend 16k in cash, you'd ask simpleton questions that no one here can understand lol