25-06

Stolen truck (update recovered) 🙂

It upsets me even more when a hard working guy like Terry has this happen to him. 
The truck has been at my home many times while Terry has done tile work for me. Its more than just a truck it's a tool for Terry. 
This is how he makes his living. 
DAMNTHE SONS A BITCHES THAT DID THIS. 
Please help spread the picture of Terry’s truck around the internet.

• Like 6

All thieves must FN die! Sorry to hear about your truck. Sounds like it was a bit more than that you. 

• Like 1

that is a prime truck for Mexico.  parts are easy to get and because of its age no registration needed.  I was always torn between taking my 96 Cummins ram to Mexico or my new ram.   If our government really cared they could have people at the border crossings watching has vehicles head to Mexico.  It sucks, your insurance will try and give you 3k or less and be done with it......

• Like 1

Truck has been recovered. I want to thank each and everyone of you for your help and support. I sure am greatful that I got it back.

• Like 13
  • Wow! 2

3 minutes ago, 25-06 said:

Truck has been recovered. I want to thank each and everyone of you for your help and support. I sure am greatful that I got it back.

Great news

• Like 2

I have these on all my trucks. They will have to bring tow truck to steal it.  Not just a screwdriver 

21 minutes ago, charliebee123 said:

All glory to Jesus! Now go get one of these Terry 

CF8A1D76-1754-4E7D-ABFA-7DABCD1C86B3.png

So glad you got it back .... Is it still in good condition? Did they damage it or steal anything?  

Just now, HyNoon said:

So glad you got it back .... Is it still in good condition? Did they damage it or steal anything?  

Didn't have anything in it to steal. They did break the steering column though. Other than that it's the same truck.

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, firstcoueswas80 said:

Howd you get it back? 

Tucson police vehicle recovery team found it at a sh!thole apartment complex this morning. The officer seen a picture of the truck and remembered it. Thank God

• Like 8

9 minutes ago, 25-06 said:

Didn't have anything in it to steal. They did break the steering column though. Other than that it's the same truck.

Good to hear bud. Glad they didn't damage it more  or take parts off of it. I would do unspeakable s to the person  that would of done this to my grandpa's  or my dads old trucks I have. So many memories in those old trucks just as you have with this one. It's more than just an old truck. You gonna keep the patina the way it is. 

7 minutes ago, HyNoon said:

Good to hear bud. Glad they didn't damage it more  or take parts off of it. I would do unspeakable s to the person  that would of done this to my grandpa's  or my dads old trucks I have. So many memories in those old trucks just as you have with this one. It's more than just an old truck. You gonna keep the patina the way it is. 

Thanks for the kind words. And definitely the patina is staying the way it is 👍

• Like 1