25-06

Stolen truck (update recovered) 🙂

Sorry to hear that some POS #oxygenthief stole your truck...My family and I will keep our eyes open for your truck......

• Like 1

2 hours ago, arizonian said:

Bastard thieves! That sucks big time.

So, Terry, what magical things have you done to said truck to make it worthy of stealing? Four wheel don't work, paint is shot all to heck, exhaust leaks, tire and wheels OK but nothing special. Fess up, inquiring minds want to know!  :(

What kind of comment is this?

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, drcarr said:

Sorry to hear that some POS #oxygenthief stole your truck...My family and I will keep our eyes open for your truck......

Thank you. 

Folks here's a better pic and a description of it. 

84 F250 4X4. Kinda hard to miss. Thanks again.

IMG_20231015_141428068.jpg

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, 25-06 said:

Bill as I sit here tearing up. It used to belong to Leroy for Christ sake. It wasn't just a truck. It was years of memories. Bill you can go F#CK yourself...

Terry, I was out of bounds. I'd edit the post but it would still stand in others comments. I truly am sorry and I hope you get it back.

I'll go to the woodshed now.

1 hour ago, 25-06 said:

Bill as I sit here tearing up. It used to belong to Leroy for Christ sake. It wasn't just a truck. It was years of memories. Bill you can go F#CK yourself...

Terry, I was out of bounds. I'd edit the post but it would still stand in others comments. I truly am sorry and I hope you get it back.

I thought I had a pic of the dog box in your truck, but it was my truck we used for the trial fit.

I'll go to the woodshed now.

Dogbox 019.JPG

• Like 1

People want those old trucks for a lot of reasons. Good luck getting it back.

• Like 2

Sorry that happened to you little Brother! And old shadow you along on hunt wild man Bill was out of line with his remark, anyhow I used to work for Leroy back when I was eighteen and remember holding Leroy’s six pack sitting between him and Pat on the ride home after working all day in that historic memorable truck, back then it was new and everyone in Tucson knew that was Leroy and his truck,lots of fond camping and hunting memories with that truck, hope it’s found but if not, it was a great ride.

• Like 1

Dam tweakers.  Check with you neighbors, lotsa folks these days have ring cameras or something similar.  

• Like 2

8 hours ago, 25-06 said:

My truck was stolen last night. If you see it please call the police. Thanks, Terry 

IMG_20240210_172630459_HDR.jpg

I hate people.   Sorry bro

• Like 2

1 hour ago, charliebee123 said:

Sorry that happened to you little Brother! And old shadow you along on hunt wild man Bill was out of line with his remark, anyhow I used to work for Leroy back when I was eighteen and remember holding Leroy’s six pack sitting between him and Pat on the ride home after working all day in that historic memorable truck, back then it was new and everyone in Tucson knew that was Leroy and his truck,lots of fond camping and hunting memories with that truck, hope it’s found but if not, it was a great ride.

Thanks Chuck.

Go down your street and ask if they have ring cameras and any security camera. Just explain your situation door to door. You can make a trail of where it went from there. Maybe you'll find that the dude got a ride there from his buddies and you can find that cars license plate from there too. It'll help with a lot of leads

• Like 4

51 minutes ago, CatfishKev said:

Dam tweakers.  Check with you neighbors, lotsa folks these days have ring cameras or something similar.  

Already done that. Thanks Kev.

I did just that. At this point I'm just hoping it's not in Mexico. If it's still in the states it should eventually be found. Once again thanks everyone.

• Like 4