Sign in to follow this  
yotebuster

NL 14x52’s showed up today. Thanks Outdoorsman!!

Got them in the mail today.  Unfortunately no tripod stud yet as outdoorsman won’t ship them till 8/1 so all I could do is hand hold them.  They handle about like a 12 NL.  I feel like the weight makes them a little more stable to hand hold then the 12’s and a more shaky due to the power.  WAY better to hand hold then 15’s.  They fit in my stone glacier medium bino harness.  A little tight but fit snug.  15’s aren’t even close to fitting in there.  I’ll put some pics up.  They’re right between 15’s and 12’s on weight.  I think they could replace my 15’s, but I won’t be sellling my 12’s for sure as these definitely aren’t a replacement for 12’s.  If you can only afford one or the other, buy 12’s.  They’re nearly identical dimensions to my EL range TA’s except for better in the bino harness since they’re sleeker and don’t have the big fat bass belly on them like the ranges do.  Sorry, can’t speak much to optics on them as I didn’t have them on a tripod.  
IMG_3637.thumb.jpeg.b1d95474e397aebca96bdce60fcc63bb.jpegIMG_3642.thumb.jpeg.bb6065a4d05b5f9f64a0d17790b1baea.jpegIMG_3641.thumb.jpeg.adfc6b8d033f955851852e280a4d6817.jpegIMG_3643.thumb.jpeg.9ce3a047f9c09472eb83a38210589fce.jpeg

• Like 12

Thanks for the quick review.

Do you notice a large difference in FOV between the SLC vs NL?

Looking forward to reviews once on a tri-pod.

3 hours ago, Chef said:

Thanks for the quick review.

Do you notice a large difference in FOV between the SLC vs NL?

Looking forward to reviews once on a tri-pod.

It was really hard to say without a tripod.  Sorry my review is very incomplete without that key piece!  

Bro... Get some electrical tape and tape the da#n things to your tripod head.  We are looking for any reason to need these things.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

32 minutes ago, HuntHarder said:

Bro... Get some electrical tape and tape the da#n things to your tripod head.  We are looking for any reason to need these things.  

I thought of that but didn’t wanna get sticky icky on em!!  I’ll rig something up when I get back from the holiday weekend.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Bailing wire.

On 7/2/2024 at 5:49 PM, wildwoody said:

Use zip ties

^^^