grapevinedave

Ruger American Go Wild 7mm-08 FS

I bought this rifle for my wife to shoot for the recoil. She likes one of my other rifles better. I did load development for this rifle with 150gr ELD-X's. Shoots really well and will share recipe with buyer and will offer components as well (Brass and Bullets) for extra charge. Cool thing about this rifle is the 1:8.5 twist. Have everything that came with the rifle as new. Added a different muzzle brake because I hate blowing dust all over the place with the original. 

Also have a Magpul Stock available that comes with all the parts it came with. I believe it will fit any Ruger American. 

Rifle - 575.00

Stock - 200.00

20240629_132628.jpg

20240629_132648.jpg

20240629_132704.jpg

20240629_132723.jpg

20240629_133353.jpg

Yes it's available and I live at 52nd St and Thunderbird. 

No worries. May be going down to visit my mom in Patagonia. Not sure when that's happening, but will let you know if and when. 

Would it help if I reloaded some ammo for this rifle, so it's ready to go and just add scope.

Free bump for a good gun. These are great shooters and are better optioned than the savage axis line. There threaded , cerakoted,the trigger  is adjustable, and they come with  a rail to mount scopes  all factory  . 

• Like 1