Sign in to follow this  
CatfishKev

Presidential debate is tonight

2 minutes ago, Lucafu1 said:

Part of the plan to replace him. It's just the beginning. 

Could they actually do that if he secured the nomination already? Seriously.

• Like 2

Hasn't gone thru the democratic conference, they could push him out. But yes they can.

I was just telling the wifey that I was reading some stuff a couple of weeks ago that the Demachine was going to let Biden fall to get him to drop out after this debate.  When I watched the CNN post-game show, I laughed when they pig-piled on the old man.  It was immediate!  The gaslighting we have been getting for the last few weeks has been crazy.  "Joe is of sound mind and body.  Never been better."  [Not a direct quote of anyone.]  Then we see this, exactly what we have been seeing for years, and now CNN wants to be the ones to say, "Oh, he shouldn't be the candidate.  This is the first time we have seen a chink in his armor."

On the same/similar topic...."Let's Go Brandon" is a vulgar, minced-oath, right-wing phrase meaning FJB, to those on the left.  To me, it is a classic case of the left-wing gaslighting of America.  Not a single person who heard (hears) that audio/video clip would ever come up with, "Listen to that...they are cheering Let's Go Brandon."  EVERY. SINGLE. PERSON. heard (hears) "xxxx Joe Biden." Clear as day.  But CNN/MSDNC/Most-Media-Markets said that people who heard FJB were nuts and needed reprogramming. Just haters being haters. I mean, I heard it.  Didn't you?  Have you talked to anyone, anywhere, who heard anything else?  Brandon Brown, who was standing with the reporter, gave her a look like, "WTF are you hearing?!  They ain't chearing Let's Go Brandon..."  But most media markets ignored it or argued people only heard FJB because they are threats to democracy who hate JB.

Are our brothers and sisters on the left side of the aisle this dumb, or just disingenuous?  Is it just politics?!

After tonight's sub-par performance, will JB withdraw for "health reasons" in the near future (<30 days)?  The DNC could nominate someone more electable.  Think Michelle Obama (don't laugh! you have noticed a recent uptick of Barack's appearances, right?!) or Gavin Newsom.  They have no one else electable in the hopper...they will never run Willie's-ho-heels-up-cameltoe.  

'Nite all!

@hucker I definitely saw Obama have to lead a sincerely looking confused Biden offstage a couple weeks ago.  But still it wasn't as funny as him trying to have hand shakes with invisible people.  

10 hours ago, Big Browns said:

It's shocking to hear CNN saying Biden did a terrible job!  

not really cuz they want biden out so they can run Newsom instead. 

14 hours ago, Curtis Reed said:

I’ll take a bully and mean tweets if I get zero wars, $2.50 gas, energy independence, 401k doubled.  My biggest gripe with DJT was the covid stimulus and Operation Warp Speed. Not good!

With that said, I think we are all screwed either way. 

$2,50? Dang bro, where we were filling up got down in the $1.80s and was dropping still when Basement Biden was let out.

It's amazing the number of bad decisions and horrendous policies under this administration. 

Go Trump!

12 hours ago, Sky Island junkie said:

I honestly thought Biden would do better based on how he surprisingly pulled his head out of his azz on the last State of the Union. He looked more lost than any other sitting president I can remember. Trump, very clear headed, definitely on his best behavior. Only thing I criticize him for is engaging the idiot on golf handicaps! That was unbelievable to me! 

He was okay at the State of the Union because he had a teleprompter in front of him. People are now seeing why Biden has so many 'keepers'...leading him around....ushering him off stage so he doesn't get lost, etc. 

Imagine what our adversaries are thinking after watching the leader of the free world stumble like he did last night.....scary! 

• Like 1

Hopefully when Trump gets reelected he can focus on getting things done rather than focus on being on TV

30 minutes ago, Azhockeycoach said:

He was okay at the State of the Union because he had a teleprompter in front of him. People are now seeing why Biden has so many 'keepers'...leading him around....ushering him off stage so he doesn't get lost, etc. 

Imagine what our adversaries are thinking after watching the leader of the free world stumble like he did last night.....scary! 

No doubt!

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Azhockeycoach said:

Imagine what are adversaries are thinking after watching the leader of the free world stumble like he did last night.....scary! 

You can bet the adversaries already knew how bad he is.  The corporate press and Dems are guilty of covering up the incompetence of JB. Thankfully a lot of Americans have been exposed to the facts now.  The useful idiot is no longer useful, they will turn on their own.  It won't matter what happens next, the reckless agenda of the left stays the same regardless of the candidate.  The reality is that Americans have been lied to on every level.   They vilify DJT because he is a threat to their influence, power, and control.  They need an enemy to win public consensus because they have no good policies.  The enemy of my enemy is my friend.  DJT is not perfect, but he is not afraid to fight.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Azhockeycoach said:

There's a reason why the things happening in Israel and Ukraine happened when they happened

• Like 4

14 hours ago, Sky Island junkie said:

I honestly thought Biden would do better based on how he surprisingly pulled his head out of his azz on the last State of the Union. 

That S U address was some dark Brandon...

• Like 1

The shot- Border Patrol endorsed ME, not Trump  

The chaser-

IMG_8251.jpeg

• Like 4