Sign in to follow this  
CatfishKev

Presidential debate is tonight

This is great!!!!!  I love watching Biden studder and stumble!!!!

• Like 3

Dang trump was pretty well behaved.  I tried to really look at this objectively and I felt cnn played it really fair with allowing time and cutting off.  Also Biden did way better then I thought he would.  I wonder if I need adorall and B12 shots in my a$$.  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, CatfishKev said:

Dang trump was pretty well behaved.  I tried to really look at this objectively and I felt cnn played it really fair with allowing time and cutting off.  Also Biden did way better then I thought he would.  I wonder if I need adorall and B12 shots in my a$$.  

I honestly thought Biden would do better based on how he surprisingly pulled his head out of his azz on the last State of the Union. He looked more lost than any other sitting president I can remember. Trump, very clear headed, definitely on his best behavior. Only thing I criticize him for is engaging the idiot on golf handicaps! That was unbelievable to me! 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Sky Island junkie said:

I honestly thought Biden would do better based on how he surprisingly pulled his head out of his azz on the last State of the Union. He looked more lost than any other sitting president I can remember. Trump, very clear headed, definitely on his best behavior. Only thing I criticize him for is engaging the idiot on golf handicaps! That was unbelievable to me! 

Based on their age trump is still all there in the head.  Forming a coherent sentence is something he can do.  I think the confused look on bidens face most the time was him trying to listen to trump while also listening to his talking heads in the mic in his ear so he had something competent to say in response.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, CatfishKev said:

Based on their age trump is still all there in the head.  Forming a coherent sentence is something he can do.  I think the confused look on bidens face most the time was him trying to listen to trump while also listening to his talking heads in the mic in his ear so he had something competent to say in response.  

Yeah they probably did plant an ear phone and that jacked him up worse. They were supposed to be on their own with no audio help I think?

2 hours ago, PRDATR said:

They are both a couple of tools. Sux there isn't a better choice. 

Column 1. The Potato. Doesn't know where he is from day to day. Leads you wonder who is pulling the strings on this marionette. Sends big bucks overseas like there is a bottomless pit. NATO is milking him. Open borders for the most part. I can't put my finger on a thing he has done to boost the economy. Putin would ride him like a Circus Pony.

Column 2. The Narcissistic. Bully.  Big Promises. Orator. Motivator of the masses, Sketchy. Has a hard time getting support. in government.  Throws anyone close to him under the bus, eventually. Scares the crap out of NATO and their weak economies (they need to be slapped). Needs to lay down the law to China, Russia, Iran and NK aka the not so Democratic Peoples Republic of Korea where they use human feces for fertilizer. Orange Man will get my vote. Maybe this time someone will put a boot in his arse and he will get something done and actually fill all his cabinet positions.

Oh and get us more Coues Tags. LOL

Thoughts?

Thoughts? That is emotional and naive commentary. Biden doesn't know his own name. You give him waaay too much credit. You sell Trump way short for what he did under the circumstances. 

We are waaaay past being emotional about candidates and their mean tweets. Think giant picture man. This country is dying as is. Don't help it die faster....

• Like 3

Joey is circling the bowl like yesterday’s chimichanga.

💩 🚽

Good grief. 

• Haha 3

When CNN is saying it was a disaster and confirming Dems are hitting the panic for a candidate, then you know the fecal matter has hit the rotating blade in libtard land.

Eddie

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, CatfishKev said:

If Trump can just sit back and let this disaster run its course, he’s gonna pick up some votes.  If he falls back into his old ways and gets petty, he’s gonna alienate voters again.  There’s a lot more people on the fence out there then we know about, and they’re the ones that make difference, as we saw in 2020. 

• Like 3

It's shocking to hear CNN saying Biden did a terrible job!  

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Big Browns said:

It's shocking to hear CNN saying Biden did a terrible job!  

Part of the plan to replace him. It's just the beginning. 

• Like 2